My Dog let me take pictures of her with my guns.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    1234410.jpg

I think this pic shows that she is a take charge kind of girl, to be taken seriously.

Buckhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Shelby Co
    too funny

Your dog is cute, but you should really know better than to be putting pictures like that on the internet. Your dog should be your cherished friend, not some object for others to drool over. That dog doesn't even have any clothes in some of the pics! What if your dog tries to get into a serious field, like criminal justice, and the employers checks on the internet and sees these pics?? She'll never be a police K9! How are the other dogs supposed to take her serious? That dog doesn't even look like she's enjoying herself.

Oh, yeah. She needs to smile.

:D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    threads like this that mock other members is the reason people are leaving in droves around here.45 didnt have to post pics but thought we as a site would enjoy them. in other words he posted them for us. have you any consideration for anyone? a bunch of newbys come on here and start running the place like the last mad house you belonged too. dont be surprised when all the good, knowledgeable members leave because of crap like this. enjoy i think im going to take a step back for awhile, this isnt the way things use to be around here till a bunch disrespectful fools showed up

JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    threads like this that mock other members is the reason people are leaving in droves around here.45 didnt have to post pics but thought we as a site would enjoy them. in other words he posted them for us. have you any consideration for anyone? a bunch of newbys come on here and start running the place like the last mad house you belonged too. dont be surprised when all the good, knowledgeable members leave because of crap like this. enjoy i think im going to take a step back for awhile, this isnt the way things use to be around here till a bunch disrespectful fools showed up

Sorry, but if he's gone, he's gone. I didn't start this thread until AFTER he left. Besides, I actually liked his thread (and said as much when I posted in it). Yeah, I'm having some fun at his expense a little, but just as much to the people that drove him away.

Justin

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    after seeing this I had to do a "tactical dallas" pic.
    Dallas (my dog) probly thinks I have gone nuts after loading him up for this pic.
    He got treats but refused to give me a happy face for the pic.
    23vgn84.jpg

11vs3o0.jpg

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    People have been leaving "in droves" for about 2 years now yet last night we had more registered members and guests browsing INGO than ever before in the history of the site. Even the INGO "haters" view the board daily.

One thing is for sure.... it is impossible to please everyone when you have over 1800 members logging in daily. The mods are usually blasted for being too heavy handed... sparky241 thinks its a mad house.

The volunteer INGO mod staff does the best they can to provide a good site. Seems to be working given our growth, traffic and quality content through out the forum!

threads like this that mock other members is the reason people are leaving in droves around here.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I just like pics of dogs with guns. It makes me happy.

I agree. Always good to see man's best friend with a few firearms

But I think this may be a little to much salt on the wound for a couple other users. I was planning on taking my GF out here soon for her first shooting trip, and post some pics(much more clothed pics). But after all the distasteful things a lot of people have to say, I just don't think it's a good idea for anyone too. God help the next guy that does anyway.

But thats besides the point! Funny thread! +1 :yesway:

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I agree. Always good to see man's best friend with a few firearms

But I think this may be a little to much salt on the wound for a couple other users. I was planning on taking my GF out here soon for her first shooting trip, and post some pics(much more clothed pics). But after all the distasteful things a lot of people have to say, I just don't think it's a good idea for anyone too. God help the next guy that does anyway.

But thats besides the point! Funny thread! +1 :yesway:

I sort of advise against it, I kept mine much more clothed and it wasn't to bad. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...64-just_wanted_to_show_off_my_girlfriend.html
    The big thing to remember if you do start your own thread is to have "thick skin" about it.
    My picture was not related to any other threads, I saw a picture of a dog with a gun and went with it.

If people don't want the criticism they probably should not be posting controversial material on an internet forum of 12,000 members. It's all about think before you act.
    I personaly did not respond to the threads mentioned. However as a side note, I did find them distasteful.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I post pics of my wife shooting, but it is when she's shooting with everyone else.

I have no problem with what others post or don't post pictures of. I just don't care to hear random opinions about it. To each their own. :D

Can we get back to armed puppies now?

Top Bottom