• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    LOL i hear this and laugh.........one of her relatives were worth 400 something.....hmmmm that 400 something more than i would ever pay......More fuel for the poor poor obamas......kiss the fattest part of my irish ***. Man i hear this and giggle........i have slave roots also.....just about everyone does.......I wonder how long before all the white people in this country are goin to get taxed to pay reperations to the black community...Has anyone else noticed a lot of reverse racism since the ***hat has been elected? Here in ft wayne they have black fest.....Now next year im throwning white fest and watch I will be killed. Sorry for the rant i saw the crap on tv and went off:ar15:

Last edited by a moderator:

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    No such thing.

Actually you are correct, while that phrase has been termed the fact is it is Racism pure and simple.

Racism is not define as whites hating blacks or blacks hating whites.

MSM has played a significant role in this, and yes I agree among a part of the black community whites are the devil and the root of all evil, but thanks to MSM the tensions amongst whites is growing people who do not consider themselves racist are harboring some very negative feelings toward the black community.

Look at the scenes coming out of Detroit.

Look at the scenes from Katrina.

While this represents a small part of the black community it is braodcast constantly.

I truly believe there is someone trying to create a race war or civil war II here in America.

I know put on the tinfoil hat.

What better excuse to disarm the masses? Martial Law?

Just my .02 :twocents:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Putting on flame suit/

I do think it is something to be proud of that a descendant of slavery is now the First Lady.

That said, I can't stand our president or his first lady. I don't like where they are taking this country.

But that doesn't stop me from recognizing the historical significance.

/flame suit put on tighter.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    People should be proud of any roots that deserve pride. I think Mrs. Obama should be proud and so should we. At the same time, there is something extremely tacky about using a family story for personal and political gain, and how much more so when it is a story of such importance historically (not so much personally).

Does the tacky use of their ancestor and our national shame earn them a position as racists themselves? That is an interesting question. Is that common practice among all politicians? Definitely!

At the same time, please do not confuse that question by accidentally, or intentionally belittling our nation's history of slavery.

And, finally, donning my flame suit here, the Obama's offer every opportunity for people to find objection. There is no need to take that to a place that does us more damage than it does them. It's like cussing, if you have a point - make it. All the other words and stuff just gets in the way of what you wanted to say.

:twocents:

OrangeCrate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    People should be proud of any roots that deserve pride. I think Mrs. Obama should be proud and so should we. At the same time, there is something extremely tacky aboutusing a family story for personal and political gain, and how much more so when it is a story of such importance historically (not so much personally).

Does the tacky use of their ancestor and our national shame earn them a position as racists themselves? That is an interesting question. Is that common practice among all politicians? Definitely!

At the same time, please do not confuse that question by accidentally, or intentionally belittling our nation's history of slavery.

And, finally, donning my flame suit here, the Obama's offer every opportunity for people to find objection. There is no need to take that to a place that does us more damage than it does them. It's like cussing, if you have a point - make it. All the other words and stuff just gets in the way of what you wanted to say.

Nice.

A lightly veiled racist post, as opposed to overt ones like the others in this thread.

Tell esrice I've reconsidered, and I'm out of here. Delete my account please.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Nice.

A lightly veiled racist post, as opposed to overt ones like the others in this thread.

Umm...

I guess I broke the internet again. :n00b:

For those that are still here, I say again. If you have objections based in substance - make them with substance. And if you are gonna step out into a minefield, tread lightly. Although, even with carefully worded responses you can still step on a mine here and there I guess. :rolleyes:

And that is said as a fellow gun owner, not a mod.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    People should be proud of any roots that deserve pride. I think Mrs. Obama should be proud and so should we. At the same time, there is something extremely tacky about using a family story for personal and political gain, and how much more so when it is a story of such importance historically (not so much personally).

Nice.

Well... you've obviously not been here very long at all if you have the slightest inkling of racism from techres. However, if his post hurt your feelings so badly, file a form 34j-67 and I wish you luck finding a board on which you'll feel more at home... Perhaps dailykos would welcome you.

Oh, and for what it's worth, "racism" is the acting upon of beliefs that any one group is superior to another because of some arbitrary difference. In many cases, the difference is skin color. Last time I checked, we're all one race.

Human.

When you realize that and can post accordingly, feel free to come back.

Blessings,
    Bill

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    file a form 34j-67 and I wish you luck finding a board on which you'll feel more at home... Perhaps dailykos would welcome you.

Maybe not, he might read the stuff I used to write over there too (back when I still took on the title of progressive):

Daily Kos :: Diaries

(Yeah, I posted under a different name back then.)

I probably broke that place too. Go figure.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Nice.

If you see any shades of racism in techres' post, then perhaps you were right all along.

I advised you of two things-- stick around to get a feel for the community, and to post in threads you were more comfortable with. You chose not to do either of those.

I'm sorry you've decided to let the perceived view of the few get in the way of the plethora of knowledge and help that INGO, as a whole, offers.

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    IBTL

Guess I should have taken the advice of the IBTL thread I feel kinda stuuuuupppppiiiidddd now...

LOL

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Nice.

You have been here a whole 11 posts and know enough about the people and happenings of this site to decide to leave permanently? Eh.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom