7PRemIQ.jpg
    My new baby... come on spring.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Why wait? Get some cold weather riding gear and take her out when the temps aren't so bad. It's been a really mild winter so far.

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Why wait? Get some cold weather riding gear and take her out when the temps aren't so bad. It's been a really mild winter so far.
    tv, I would love to get it out but it’s hooked up to a tender and in storage until I get back from spring break. Besides I have been piecing together some aftermarket, much needed accessories ;)

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Man, that's sharp. I've never rode a 114, and I'm scared to do so. I really don't want payments again.
    Thank you Dr. the 114 is peppy for sure, but a little bit of lope in a new stage 2 makes it sound so good. And payments aren’t too bad as long as you save some jack for a hefty down payment because these things are not cheap as you know.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Thank you Dr. the 114 is peppy for sure, but a little bit of lope in a new stage 2 makes it sound so good. And payments aren’t too bad as long as you save some jack for a hefty down payment because these things are not cheap as you know.

I'll have a 114 some day, but for right now, I have what seems like a bottomless money pit of a house remodel going, so funds are a little tight. When the time comes, I don't know if I'm going to sell my 103 and go with another Ultra Limited, or keep it and just buy a Low Rider S to park next to it. These new scrambler motorcycles have caught my eye too, especially one by Triumph. They remind me of the bikes I thrashed back in the late 70's and early 80's.

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I'll have a 114 some day, but for right now, I have what seems like a bottomless money pit of a house remodel going, so funds are a little tight. When the time comes, I don't know if I'm going to sell my 103 and go with another Ultra Limited, or keep it and just buy a Low Rider S to park next to it. These new scrambler motorcycles have caught my eye too, especially one by Triumph. They remind me of the bikes I thrashed back in the late 70's and early 80's.
    I have my sons 883 for short rides. He’s in Florida and won’t get his until I trailer mine down with his. It’s mine for now.!!! All mine.!!!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Any “darksiders” on here? I know this is INGO, but I’m really not looking for opinions of people with no experience... I’d like to hear from people who have ACTUALLY ran a car tire on the rear, and what they liked or disliked about it.

[video=youtube;hEZeR9E3JyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEZeR9E3JyY[/video]

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington

Love my Low Rider S. Not a fan of the new softail stuff, which is why I bought a dyna. :)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    [video=youtube;hEZeR9E3JyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEZeR9E3JyY[/video]

Saw that. Good video, and relatively non-bias. The heavier the bike, the better the dark side handling. Here’s a Goldwing on the Dragon:

[video=youtube_share;ibUAtyggAYs]http://youtu.be/ibUAtyggAYs[/video]

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Very informative about the car tire.
    I had considered it when I had my 1800 but ended up not going that route.
    I still like laying the bike over too much and thought it would effect handling too much just to save the money.
    I just got back from Florida where I put some mileage on my newest bike (BMW 1200 GSA) and with the tremendous handling on that I couldn´t even imagine going to a car tire.

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Yesterday I installed some screaming eagle parts and Vance and Hines fuel pak. Sent my exhaust baffles to powder coating. Now the hard part waiting for good weather.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm still running on a permit. Before I start making calls, any chance I'll find a place to take the skills test anywhere on the first week of March? I have a vacation that week and my job is a pain in the donkey to schedule things because I can never count ony days off staying the same week to week anymore + schedules come out on Thursdays (and my next vacay is in November) The closer to the NW portion of the state the better but I'll ride anywhere if I have to and stay in a hotel if it comes to that.

Top Bottom