m4_dave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    North Central IN
    Mossberg 590 & Ruger 10/22

Nevermind I'm not selling them.

I bought this shotgun a few years ago.Only took it out once and shot it.I would guess it's only had about 60 rounds through it.Black parkerized finish 8 shot. Speed Feed stock that holds 4 extra shells.Ghost Ring Sights.20' barrel.Bayonet lug.Bayonet in pic not included.Has a few minor scuffs from being in a crowded safe. $500 or I would like to trade for a AK with a few mags or may consider a russian sks with some ammo.
    Also I have a stainless 10/22 I bought this new in 99 it was when Ruger used to make real guns.I'd like to get $300 out of it.Or would trade both of them for a really nice AK 47 7.62.The stock on it now is a camo paintjob on a wood stock I bought it last year off a guy on here.I do have the original wood stock for it also that will be included. Feel free to make me any offer who knows maybe someone has something I would like to have.NOT looking for any WASRS,40's,380's,or Taurus.Just shoot me an offer.I live near South Bend and I don't want to drive halfway across the state to make a deal I won't go any further than a hour away.Any deal made we must make out bill of sale and flash me your ID.
    Here is a link to the shotgun.
    https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail.aspx?itemno=MB50663&mfg=Mossberg&family=590+Series
    Picture001.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg
    Picture002.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom