• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I've found a couple accessory rails that mount to a bayonet mount, not certain if they work with my particular bayonet mount.

I've got a Mossy 590, it's got the bayonet mount from the factory. I want to go one of two ways: 1) remove mount and add sling stud or 2.) find a way to mount a light to that location.

KZ Bayonet Lug Mount

That's the mount that I found. There's a handful of simlar ones out there.

Has anyone used anythign like this? Do you see any reason why this wouldn't work? Possibly the mossy bayo lug is different, I don't know. :dunno:

Also, for a topfolding stock, what would you recommend? Found a sale on the ATI topfolder for just under $50. haven't been too impressed with ATI stocks in the past.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    First, the 590 should have a sling stud on the front allready, or at least drilled and tapped for one.

The bayo lug is the same as a standard AR lug

Spend the bucks for a Knoxx Spec Ops recoil reducing folding stock. It is the cat's a#$.

bassbro1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2015
    Sunny Valley
    I have been looking for a bayonet lug rail mount (because I don't want to cut my gun up) for my 590 and can't find any or the ones I am seeing don't look like they would fit. I clicked on KZ link but it couldn't be found. Anyone know where I can find one and have a picture of it?

Top Bottom