• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I've been married for 25 years, there is nothing sweet or warm in my house except for toaster pastry. ;)

chosenunwisely.jpg

copper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    Shelby County
    Iv'e been married for 28 years in all.. (it has taken 3 tries to get there) It's always been warm and sweet until the end..

I like Dominican Coffee and I love my AeroPress...

Bastispah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Morristown IN
    i drink tap water coffee. This is instant coffee made with hot tap water. Why heat it up then have to wait for it to cool off. I make mine the temp i want to drink it at. And i drink it black:D

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Gevalia Colombian (mail order only). Black and no sugar-too lazy to try grinding the beans myself-so I order it pre ground. Gevalia Kona is my second choice.

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    Shopping at A&P, as a wee lad,to keep off my mothers last nerve, my job was to grind the coffee beans. They were 8 oclock in a bag,so when you are shopping and see a person looking in the manner of AQUALUNG sniffing at the coffee grinder, I'm reliving my childhood don't call 9-11.

Insert a spoon, if it stands by itself, thats good lifer swill.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Oh, that brings back memories...grocery shopping with Mom and grinding the coffee. Up NWI way it was A&P or Burgers Groceries. My brother and I would fight over who got to grind the coffee. :D

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I like original Dunkin Donuts coffee. We buy the beans and grind them. Also drink the Folgers office coffee. Starbucks doesn't do anything for me. Never liked coffee until I turned forty. Recently quit drinking pop and switched over to water, coffee or unsweet tea. So far, no problem with headaches.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    :coffee: I'm watching the morning news and traffic is already a mess. After reading through this thread, I found my coffee grinder and bought some Columbian Roast coffee beans. Time to savor a good cup of coffee.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    I luvs me some coffee

:coffee:I like either Kona or Jamacan Blue Mountain. I get my beans online from CoffeeAM.com and have my first couple of cups while doing the morning crossword, jumble, cryptoquip and sudoku puzzles. The next cup is while checking my email, KahrTalk and INGO.:coffee:

electra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Have been on the bean daily since '64 . . . any brand as long as the C8H10N4O2 molecule present . . . horrific headaches if not consumed by sundown . . . preferrably fresh whole beans through the grinder . . . but have been known to crunch those suckers up orally in a pinch!!!! Will go out of my way to miss the VP chicory however...

Top Bottom