• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    FYI...A customer of mine called today and said the warehouse will be opened this Saturday from 10-2 for non members then it will be closed until October 9th. This is contradictory to what I have heard but she said they only sell already can items and you cannot can there...but they will loan you a canner and you can buy the cans and lids from them to use...I guess I am just going to have to go down there...can't go this Saturday so will be after the 9th.

Kraor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Knox County
    Me and the Mrs made a trip up to Indy a couple weeks ago and picked up some of their pre-canned wheat and oats. Very well packaged and in boxes with 6 #10 cans to a box. They were very friendly and helpful, helped us find just what we were looking for and they will even help you can your own if you prefer. Prices were good.

Their list of store houses is here: https://providentliving.org/self-reliance/food-storage/home-storage-center-locations?lang=eng

Order form with prices is on this page right hand column under "Additional Resource -> Home Storage Order Form" https://www.lds.org/topics/food-storage?lang=eng

T-Bolt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    For anyone looking for a canner or Mylar bag sealer I have one set up at Four Guns in Lafayette. This is property of the LDS church so you can come and use it any time for FREE. I don't sell the bulk foods but I do have the supplies for the machines that you can buy from me at cost as they came frome the LDS church as well. This is a free community service open to anyone. If you have any questions or to reserve the canning room please call Four Guns at 765-588-6278.

futureofwar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bunker Hill
    If it matters to you, check the ingredients on the milk. I believe it used to contain soy.

What part of the Soy Bean ? Lechitin, protein, hydrolyzed protein? All that stuff is horrible for the whole bean is but the lechitin is so hard to get away from. I hate shopping for food now everything seems to have soy in it.

Didn't see a a pukey face too bad thats how I feel when I see the word soy in food.

Top Bottom