• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Just saw a father on CNN whos son died from playing the 'hanging game' with friends. It's called auto erotic asphyxiation and the father wants its dangers known and added to the school curriculum. It's just another of hundreds of things kids do to get their kicks.

You mean awareness of doing dumb things should be covered in school? Individually? If you're about to do something that most people don't do and it's questionable, then it's probably a dumb thing to do and you're taking your life into your own hands! How's that for an entry into the curriculum?

Too much crap is going on in the schools instead of the necessities.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Because hanging yourself and masturbating seems like such a great idea people need to be told otherwise. Why don't we just have a "common sense" class?

Older fellows, have people always been this stupid?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Don't see a problem with teaching kids not to do stupid things. We don't want them acting stupidly around guns and wouldn't balk in the slightest of a school took the decision to teach gun safety. We don't raise a stink when they teach the kids at a young age to not play with fire and how to react in a fire situation. This is just one other aspect of being safe. If it saves a few kids lives I have no issue with it. Shoot, probably wouldn't take more than 5 to 10 minutes to teach them not to do it. Have a paramedic come in and talk about it for them. We invite cops and firemen to discuss safety into classrooms all the time.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    When I was about 6 or 8 I was told about the "pass out game". You hold your breath until you pass out. I didn't pass out, but I saw stars. Kids are always dumb. It's just a matter of surviving long enough to wise up.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Because hanging yourself and masturbating seems like such a great idea people need to be told otherwise. Why don't we just have a "common sense" class?

Older fellows, have people always been this stupid?
    The making people pass out by some type of asphyxiation has been around since I was a kid in school. It never involved a sexual element, to my knowledge, and I doubt it does for the vast majority of kids who do it today. Most kids did it back then to get the dizziness and head rush from it, like you would from some drugs.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    How about parents teach their kids common sense? That just seems simpler to me. I don't expect schools to teach my kids not to jump off the roof of the house or play in the middle of a busy road. That's something that I should teach them. My 3 year old knows to look both ways before she crosses the street even though I'm holding her hand the whole time. Why? Because it's no one else's responsibility to teach my children common sense. Only mine.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    The making people pass out by some type of asphyxiation has been around since I was a kid in school. It never involved a sexual element, to my knowledge, and I doubt it does for the vast majority of kids who do it today. Most kids did it back then to get the dizziness and head rush from it, like you would from some drugs.
    Auto erotic asphyxiation is the key word in OP. Much different than just holding your breath.

Yeah kids need to be taught not to do stupid things; I guess I just didn't see it as the school's job. I'll recant though; a lot of children don't have parents who give a rat's rear. That's the biggest shame in this nation. The fact a school actually has to teach common sense items is one of the saddest realizations I've ever made.

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Asphyxiating yourself use to be a treatment for boner problems. Something about when people were hanged, the hangman would notice that the males developed an erection. After it being used as a boner issue treatment, weirdos across the world added it to the whacking arsenal. I don't get it, all I need is a midget, a couple pounds of chipped ice, and vulgar insults directed towards me and I'm good to go.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Asphyxiating yourself use to be a treatment for boner problems. Something about when people were hanged, the hangman would notice that the males developed an erection. After it being used as a boner issue treatment, weirdos across the world added it to the whacking arsenal. I don't get it, all I need is a midget, a couple pounds of chipped ice, and vulgar insults directed towards me and I'm good to go.

No snadpaper or hot wax? :rolleyes:....amateur

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I's scared to look it up.

Seriously - What is this thing we're talking about here? :dunno:
    I thought I've [STRIKE]tried[/STRIKE] heard of everything.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I's scared to look it up.

Seriously - What is this thing we're talking about here? :dunno:
    I thought I've [STRIKE]tried[/STRIKE] heard of everything.

Apparently you choke yourself nearly to the point of passing out while masturbating/during sex. It's supposed to heighten the climax or something. I've heard about it but it's not something I've ever tried (or desire to try). Way too dangerous for me.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Apparently you choke yourself nearly to the point of passing out while masturbating/during sex. It's supposed to heighten the climax or something. I've heard about it but it's not something I've ever tried (or desire to try). Way too dangerous for me.

Thanks

I'm glad I didn't Google that one.
    Never heard of it but I wish that I had.
    I was married once and I would have rather been choked and beat. :n00b:

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    not really a new idea. first time i heard of it was in the early '90s, from a saturday night live skit featuring norm macdonald. had to have been no later than '92.

Top Bottom