• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    The link is not going to work with the astricks in it. Here is the text of GFGT link

To a hearty applause Maher said
    :

Maybe our constipated Congress in Washington can't pass gun control laws but [California] just did because we don't give a s@#$ about the NRA. Out here that stands for nuts, racists, and *******s.
    According to the San Jose Mercury News, gun control measures recently passed in CA include a total ban on "assault weapons"--CA Senate Bill 374. This bill bans the sale or possession of any semiautomatic centerfire rifle capable of accepting detachable magazines. Another measure bans kits that allow Californians to expand capacity of magazines. And as Breitbart News has reported earlier this year, CA Governor Jerry Brown signed a law allowing confiscation of firearms, which lawmakers quickly followed with bills to broaden the grounds for confiscation.
    The bottom line--CA Democrats have declared war on the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, but the NRA stands for "nuts, racists, and *******s."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The link is not going to work with the astricks in it. Here is the text of GFGT link

To a hearty applause Maher said
    :

Maybe our constipated Congress in Washington can't pass gun control laws but [California] just did because we don't give a s@#$ about the NRA. Out here that stands for nuts, racists, and *******s.
    According to the San Jose Mercury News, gun control measures recently passed in CA include a total ban on "assault weapons"--CA Senate Bill 374. This bill bans the sale or possession of any semiautomatic centerfire rifle capable of accepting detachable magazines. Another measure bans kits that allow Californians to expand capacity of magazines. And as Breitbart News has reported earlier this year, CA Governor Jerry Brown signed a law allowing confiscation of firearms, which lawmakers quickly followed with bills to broaden the grounds for confiscation.
    The bottom line--CA Democrats have declared war on the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, but the NRA stands for "nuts, racists, and *******s."

That's it.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    He says it in this video as well......skip to 3:55 maybe NSW becomes of some bad words......

[video=youtube;M7jGky6IyV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7jGky6IyV4[/video]

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    That's it.

Yea Im sorry GFGT, I wanted to get your link up but could not, so I just copied and pasted. But I don't want the MOD's getting pissed because of copyrighted material. But I don't think this is, and Ill get a link up. But its your post, and I don't know how to with the asterisks.

Edit; Lebowski got past the censorship, he knows whats up...

Edit #2; No one forget that Mr Maher is a GUN OWNER>>>>> and he still says **** like this. Beyond me but whatever.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yea Im sorry GFGT, I wanted to get your link up but could not, so I just copied and pasted. But I don't want the MOD's getting pissed because of copyrighted material. But I don't think this is, and Ill get a link up. But its your post, and I don't know how to with the asterisks.

Edit; Lebowski got past the censorship, he knows whats up...

No worries. Lebowski got it.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    He'll be changing his tune when Pelosi goes for those handguns of his. He admittedly owns guns...he is a very liberal gun owner, but a gun owner, none the less. The NRA ain't for everybody, but I sure am glad that they get my $35+/year. Someone has to get up and stop this bull****!!!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    He's just another mouthpiece of "Our Cheerless Fear-leader".

The guy hasn't had an original thought his whole life.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I really don't believe I have EVER viewed that Liberal Basxxxx. I avoid all Liberal channels/shows on my TV. Don't want any count of viewers added or sponsor thinking I would buy any product that supports those shows!

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    I really don't believe I have EVER viewed that Liberal Basxxxx. I avoid all Liberal channels/shows on my TV. Don't want any count of viewers added or sponsor thinking I would buy any product that supports those shows!

Well you have that right. I listen and watch shows with hosts I don't agree with. A broken clock is right twice a day, and no one is right 100% of the time. Perspective is important. Also unless you are a Nielson household, or an Arbitron member, you have zero worries about you being counted in the ratings. By the why I am a Arbitron PPM member. Just sayin if any radio people out there want to know......

Top Bottom