• ...and so much more!
  • Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    More than anything this article made me:

1) appreciate the fact I can get an LTCH in Indiana relatively cheaply and easily

2) realize that you essentially have to justify and pay to exercise your 2nd Amendment Right in NY

3) and gave me a new respect for some of the celebrities.

"Son of a Gun: More Celebrities Than Ever Are Carrying Firearms"

Here's the link to the article:

Son of a Gun: More Celebrities Than Ever Are Carrying Firearms - Donald Trump, Marc Anthony, Robert De Niro : People.com

Thanks.

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Robert De Niro carrying is scary considering he is drunk all the time.

and what if Marc Anthony has a neglagent discharge and pops one of j-lo's ass implants? gonna be an expenssive bullet, lol.

i always thought trump had more under that wig than his scalp.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA

and what if Marc Anthony has a neglagent discharge and pops one of j-lo's ass implants? gonna be an expenssive bullet, lol.

:laugh: Another rep-worthy comment---so soon!

It's outrageous that NY has the kinds of restrictions that it does. It's on the list of states that I refuse to live in. :xmad:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Only a little over 2000 permits issued this year in a city that size? WOW...

only the elite get them. im sure they issue a couple to the average joe too, so they can dangle them in front of an angry mob if they ever get called out on only issuing to the elite only.

crooked city, every part of it. and we have a slime ball that our mayor hired from there working here. :xmad::noway::noway:

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    only the elite get them. im sure they issue a couple to the average joe too, so they can dangle them in front of an angry mob if they ever get called out on only issuing to the elite only.

crooked city, every part of it. and we have a slime ball that our mayor hired from there working here. :xmad::noway::noway:

And this is why I think "may issue" is just as bad as "no issue." I wonder how many of these celebrities recognize everybody else's 2nd Amendment right, instead of just their own.

Sausagecake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Wherever I can eat S
    Great, now we get these clowns representing us. A drunk, a thief, and .... I'm not really sure who Marc Anothony is but I'll find out I'm sure. Not thrilled by this, expecially due to the fact that these same people speak/vote in another direction.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    To permit-or-not??

It is sad that in some states/locals that the only people that can observe their 2ND Ammen. rights, are the people with BIG $$$.
    I can not, for the life of me, figure out why the voters keep their law makers in office, in these areas of our GREAT USA??:dunno::(

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I can't believe female country singer Terri Clark's on the list. I remember years ago when working in a gun store we had a big lifesize cutout of her advertising a Winchester ammunition promotion. I suppose she could be a hypocrite like most of the actors on that list.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Good ol Mark Wahlberg from Shooter, Max Payne and just about every violent cop/thug movie is completely anti-gun. So is Matt Damon and Sean friggin Connery!The hypocrisy of these A list A-holes really really bugs me.
    Here's a list of all the anti's in hollywood: Anti-Gun celebrities - ArkansasHunting.net

Wow princess Leia is on there! Plus the guy from NCIS (the main agent!). WT!!!

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    I KNOW!! But they are "actors", which is just a professional word for LIAR/CON ARTIST/CHEAT. I just can't believe Sean Connery James friggin Bond is on there. He was the crackshot guy in League of Extraordinary Gentleman. Ethan Hawke plays a hardass cop in every movie he's in. John Leguizamo (ZOMBIE MOVIES) Dennis Leary and Danny Devito? SLY STALLONE!!!??

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    After looking through the list, a few I am not surprised about. But some like Sean Connery, Matt Damon, and Mark Wahlberg kinda surprise me. Considering the types of movies they are in.

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    After looking through the list, a few I am not surprised about. But some like Sean Connery, Matt Damon, and Mark Wahlberg kinda surprise me. Considering the types of movies they are in.

Like Playing by Heart, Glory Daze, and Boogie Nights?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Dude, that booty is au naturel!

On the other hand, we know for a fact she's willing to hold a piece for a guy when the heat is on because she did it for puddy piffy combs years ago! Hash!

Top Bottom