• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Last night I went out looking at deer with a spotlight, I saw a few decent bucks and one that is going to be a monster. It was a nontypical, had drops on both sides. It was about 40 yards from the road. I dont know who own this bean field but i'll be checking the plat book. It would be nice to get permission to hunt there.

Anyone else seeing any good bucks yet?

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I saw a real nice one out along the west fieldline of one of our soybean fields. I'm really hoping for a shot at it this fall. From as well as I could focus in my scope at that distance he looked to be at least a 8-10 pt with a big body.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Kicked up a nice 8 point while doing some tree work. I will be looking for him this fall.

Blue River Guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Lets see some pictures or trail cam stuff that would be great. It will get us all excited. I will be setting trail cameras up soon and hope to bring you guys some pictures!

God Bless!

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Lets see some pictures or trail cam stuff that would be great. It will get us all excited. I will be setting trail cameras up soon and hope to bring you guys some pictures!

God Bless!

I was thinking the same thing with trail camera pics.:yesway: Problem is I don't own one yet but I should by the end of the week, hopefully. If I get one I'll probably go ahead and set it out this weekend.

wmitchell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Franklin, In
    Hey there Fordman08, was that buck in Johnson county? Through work i've been in most of the fields in Johnson County. Just kiddin' hope ya see him again, I've seen nothing but slick heads all spring.

kwalls

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    Bargersville
    buckaroos

Ive seen a few really nice bucks this summer outside our roping pen. It seems like when we rope they come out to see whats going on. They are very curious right now. Hopefully they will still be curious when deer season rolls around. Oh by the way, im in johnson county too, might be the same bean field

redbarontoys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    I have not seen an antler yet this year. A lot of does and a couple real big bodies. The turkey population is diong great tough. Several real nice toms in the area.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Seen a big boy last weekend..looked like a dang horse standing out in the field...drove by again about 2 hours later and her was in the exact same spot,got me wondering if it was one of them robo deer.

also had a big one in my back yard about a week ago,he's and old deer too as he had that swayed back and his face was almost white and he almost looked like he was prego with that big ole belly:): counted 9 points on him but he could of been more.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    This dude is in my backyard every night....

153pwtw.jpg

Top Bottom