• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I am a mom and a grandmother I want to be able to protect my grandchildren...I want to start a counter march to The One Million Moms for Gun Control March.
    Read this...they got the media eating out of their hands. I guess first thing would be a website???? I am telling you guys read the comments on face book.

One Million Moms for Gun Control
    ‎"...Newtown was the tipping point in this country. When moms see 6 and 7-year-old babies shot eleven times each – things don’t go back to normal. We thought we were being protected by our elected officials. We weren’t. We realize that now. The bell can not be unrung. We are going to be a force to be reckoned with." — Shannon Watts, Founder, One Million Moms For Gun Control

Gun Control | 1MM4GC | Moms Demand Action | Shannon Watts Talks Common Sense Gun Legislation Ideas On Current TV

My post to them...DO you all really think taking guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens that less people will be killed., And yes Sharon the Second Amendment does make it an either /or conversation...enacting gun control laws will do nothing but take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens a little bit at a time....If I was a mother at Sandy Hook School I would be asking Moms to join forces and really stand up and protect their children...How many crazies would go to a school where the Moms have AR's in there hands. Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people and wounded 800 more and never picked up a gun.

GoNavy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    to bad you didn't get the info. this past weekend these "million mom" were at the statehouse for a rally. about 25 of us were there to counter them.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Facebook is the fastest way to reach the most people....provided you can continue to post relevant content and effectively get it shared around to garner more attention.

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    I think the best way to counter this is to write/call/email the media outlets that are publishing this crap. Take your stance against gun control, be an advocate for truth when all those mothers around you are acting like emotional idiots.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    to bad you didn't get the info. this past weekend these "million mom" were at the statehouse for a rally. about 25 of us were there to counter them.

I was sick and not on anything much this weekend...I would have been there....does not mean they will stop with one march and does not mean they will either. How many of them were there.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I think the best way to counter this is to write/call/email the media outlets that are publishing this crap. Take your stance against gun control, be an advocate for truth when all those mothers around you are acting like emotional idiots.

I don't know about contacting them unless you have a press release. Maybe get started then call them or send a clip.

GoNavy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    I was sick and not on anything much this weekend...I would have been there....does not mean they will stop with one march and does not mean they will either. How many of them were there.

there were maybe 50-60 there for all of 15 minutes. they got the news coverage. when they saw us the climbed the steps and hid behind a statue. when they left because of the cold, they left a bunch of trash up on the steps

jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    I'd ask them how they plain on disarming... Armed citizens, when they aren't armed. Should shut them up.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    there were maybe 50-60 there for all of 15 minutes. they got the news coverage. when they saw us the climbed the steps and hid behind a statue. when they left because of the cold, they left a bunch of trash up on the steps

Liberals always leave trash!

Top Bottom