• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    There is support for Constitutional Carry here in Indiana. I know my representatives are in favor. They've told me so. Now to get enough to carry it, get it on the ballot and DO it.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Good for Missouri. Constitutional carry, as we generally use the term, is unlikely to happen in Indiana, or become widespread. JMO.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Glad to see it happen, no matter where it is. I wish that were the case in Indiana, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    This is my favorite from the comments section:

C. Wesley Bryant says:

It will be interesting to see if incidents of the “knockout” game in St. Louis begin to decline after a few of the knockout game players are introduced to the “Glockout” game.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    It won't happen and we definitely do NOT want it. "Constitutional Carry" would be a disaster.

What are you talking about? Name anywhere else that has it where it has been a disaster.

If this is supposed to be sarcasm, you suck at it.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    There is support for Constitutional Carry here in Indiana. I know my representatives are in favor. They've told me so. Now to get enough to carry it, get it on the ballot and DO it.

Oh, you mean we could finally stop paying a fine to the State to exercise an innate, expressly-recognized right as recognized by both our national and State constitutions? Wouldn't that be amazing.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't constitutional carry prohibit more areas you can legally carry? Like I know you can't be within a certain distance of a school without some kind of permit because of federal law, while here if you have your LTCH you just can't go on the property.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    To me, one of the biggest pluses of being a constitutional carry state is that it removes the ability for LEO to bother you about your firearm under the guise of "checking your permit."

Top Bottom