• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    When the Indiana guy was showing the larger feller were all he was shot did anyone else notice how bad he swept his buddies while pointing out serene got hit...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    They could not even put up a simple lean-to tarp shelter!? How do they expect to take on a task if there is a "nuclear fallout"? Its embarassing for Indiana to have these morons televised on the discovery channel. I couldn't stop laughing at the entire program and new instantly that a good thread would be started about this on INGO! i gaurentee you that a group of Shooting Sports kids and Boy Scouts could do a lot better job at protecting us than these things.

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    They could not even put up a simple lean-to tarp shelter!? How do they expect to take on a task if there is a "nuclear fallout"? Its embarassing for Indiana to have these morons televised on the discovery channel. I couldn't stop laughing at the entire program and new instantly that a good thread would be started about this on INGO! i gaurentee you that a group of Shooting Sports kids and Boy Scouts could do a lot better job at protecting us than these things.

agreed!

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    IIRC he was a convicted sex offender or something. For some reason the screen name "MadDog" is popping up in my head but I cannot check from my phone.

Any links to this?? I gotta say I like the Arizona border patrol "militia" idea, maybe not the tv show, but I love the border patrol "defensive teqnique"

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Holy disaster! What a joke. They'll all get smoked by a hungry mob with garbage can pistols. I wouldn't let the liability, I mean leader, even be a part of my group let alone run it. I hope he's got his diabetes medication in that storage shed. SHTF would probably the best thing to happen to his health in a long time!

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Copy that Commander Sergeant Roger Wilco, fire team squad tango. I'm a brigadier Corporal DAMNIT! Someone give me niner niner push ups!

Even actual military don't speak that phoneticly. Hell, we'd rather just speak like civilians most if the time!

Roger?
    Major Luteniant OUT!

*$h!+, I dropped my gun, sorry guys!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    i gaurentee you that a group of Shooting Sports kids and Boy Scouts could do a lot better job at protecting us than these things.

It's a good thing the Indiana group wasn't assaulted by a group of five-year-old girls. It would have been over in a minute, and it wouldn't have been pretty. ;)

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    i didn't see the show but just watched a 2 min clip of it on YouTube of the Florida bunch. I wouldn't want to be within 10 miles of those idiots. And if that "leader" got in my face to yell at me and threaten push ups i would have beat his face in with the butt of my rifle.

Its just pure ignorance to play dress up and appoint your self rank what ever and yell at people and threaten them. If they need to learn skills teach them. But they are not in the military and they defiantly not who i would want to come "rescue" me.

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I made it to five minutes or so. ND's waiting to happen, stupid use of military jargon, and the fact that most of them couldn't walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded pushed me off that show. How embarrassing for all gun owners......:rolleyes:

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    the ONLY group on that show that wasn't embarrassing to watch were the guys from Arizona and they are actually doing a good thing. They do not engage unless engaged first and they call CBP if they do find something.

The Florida guys are a joke. Did you see the one retread on there get all emotional during his interview? I mean holy **** these guys make me wanna laugh and cry at the same time....

The Indiana guys? Really? I mean, I so damn embarrassed by that part of the show I don't even wanna live in the same state as them anymore. A freaking High School JROTC squad could over run them in 30 seconds!

Top Bottom