• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    they only carry rifle and shotgun sizes, and only at this time of year. Once they are gone they wont be back until next year around the same time.

shooter651

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Landon, tell your wife thanks she was very helpful.
    This first time I called I talked to someone else and was transferred to Plumbing :)

Menards Carmel/Westfield only has 30cal and .270/7mm left... I picked up a couple 30cal

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Menards in Kokomo is the same way, nothing but .30 and .270 left. They have a ton of those 2 though, but no others.

Remember guys, Walmart does price matching as long as its an advertised price! ;)

dyoung707

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Mooresville
    These are a seasonal item there, and they are actually in the building materials department if someone needs to call. For those not familiar with the rebate program, it is Menards credit. Some people don't like that, but if you shop there it works. Just don't forget to mail it in before the postmark date.

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    I PICKED A FEW UP YESTERDAY. I DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO POST THIS LAST NIGHT. THE MENARDS IN SCHERERVILLE HAS HOPPES BORE SNAKES ON SALE FOR $9.99 PLUS A $5.00 MAIL IN REBATE. I'M GUESSING THE REST OF THEIR STORES WILL HAVE THE SAME SALE. HUGE SELECTION AS OF LAST NIGHT. I'M HEADING BACK TOMORROW FOR ROUND TWO!!!!!:ingo:

thanks a bunch!! +1 for bigiron, rep coming your way, anybody around my area i just picked up a few of them at mishiwaka menards, they only advertise 12 gauge (had none) .22/.223/5.56 (plenty) 7mm/.280 (had plenty) and .30 cal (had tons) that's one great deal right there!!!:yesway:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    The westfield/carmel menards has around a dozen .308 snakes left and probably 15 .270 snakes. They're up high to the left of the deer stands across from the lumber service desk.

need4speed255

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    I purchased a 30 cal boresnake today in Avon for $9.95. 30 cal takes care of .308, 30-06, etc.

They also have rifle and shotgun cases on sale for $9.95 each. Pretty good cases too. They are OD green with about half woods camo on them. Normal price is around thirty dollars.

Top Bottom