• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I searched, but found no thread on this. If I missed it, mods please merge.

Authorities identify suspect wanted in fatal shooting of Memphis police officer during traffic stop | Fox News
    The alleged gunman who shot and killed a Memphis police officer during a traffic stop was free on supervised release stemming from a bank robbery conviction, FOX13 reported.
    Officer Sean Bolton, a 33-year-old former Marine who served a tour in Iraq, may have interrupted an illicit drug transaction when he encountered a Mercedes-Benz illegally parked on a Memphis street Saturday night, Police Director Toney Armstrong said at a Sunday evening press conference.
    After Bolton illuminated the Mercedes with his spotlight, he approached the vehicle and was confronted by its passenger, who allegedly shot Bolton multiple times after a struggle, the director said.
    Armstrong told reporters that 1.7 grams of marijuana was found inside the vehicle.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Tremaine Wilbourn, 29, was sentenced to 121 months in prison in February for the robbery. But Wilbourn, who had also been arrested in 2014 on a charge of aggravated robbery, paid a fine and agreed to mental health treatment on July 7.

That's some good lawyerin' right there.

I just had a guy plead out on an armed robbery charge. He held a handgun in body contact with a man, pointed the gun at his wife, and did this in front of their preschool age child and took $200 from him. Just over 60 days in jail, which he'd already served, and 5 years of supervised release.

I'm sure he learned a valuable lesson.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    We have both but neither are the root problem. We have a broken society; one with no respect for authority or sense of morality. That's the root of every other problem we face today.

But we can't really fix that at the .gov level.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    That's some good lawyerin' right there.

I just had a guy plead out on an armed robbery charge. He held a handgun in body contact with a man, pointed the gun at his wife, and did this in front of their preschool age child and took $200 from him. Just over 60 days in jail, which he'd already served, and 5 years of supervised release.

I'm sure he learned a valuable lesson.

You have got to be kidding!!!!

Peter Potamus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Indianapolis
    A Black man, who just got out of prison about a year ago for armed robbery of a bank, and who was on a 3-year probation, has shot and kllled a White officer during what seemed to be a routine traffic stop.

The media must find this a troubling quandary. No doubt we'll soon be treated to the standard narrative: this young man was just starting to turn his life around and was a victim of a system that pressured him to the breaking point......

Wonder if the Cincinnati media will suppress the story entirely?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    A Black man, who just got out of prison about a year ago for armed robbery of a bank, and who was on a 3-year probation, has shot and kllled a White officer during what seemed to be a routine traffic stop.

The media must find this a troubling quandary. No doubt we'll soon be treated to the standard narrative: this young man was just starting to turn his life around and was a victim of a system that pressured him to the breaking point......

Close.

Police would be safer if every plant, and substance derived from plants, was legal. I mean, this doesn't happen in Colorado.

That's my bet on the narrative.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Wonder if the Cincinnati media will suppress the story entirely?

Race only matters when it matters.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Pardon the interruption.

What did the particle physicist say to the quantum mechanic?

Matter only matters when it matters.

Back to the thread.

I+m+a+grower+not+a+shower+_ee5ad0e6b6c444f7cc39790eb2ba202c.png

Top Bottom