• kman1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    as a lifelong citizen of the Fort ---- i will not hesitate to sell my home
    and get outside of the city limits, oh wait I did that once and the idiots
    then annexed me. I guess I didnt move far enough away from city hall.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I would love to get rid of this mayor, too . . . but be careful what you wish for. We could end up with John Crawford or that silly woman who tried twice to become mayor (not a slam on women mayors, just THAT woman). Right now, I do not think either party in Fort Wayne can be trusted.

Buskirk, wasn't that her name? She was something else. We have not had a good Republican candidate since . . . well, ever.

Fedempl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    McCordsville
    The group MAIG claims to have 800 member Mayors arouond the country. I say let the Bloomers and Cujo talk all they want. With over 35,000 cities in the US, their membership is less than 2%. It's these 2% that should have background check, tested and treated for mental health problems.

In the long run if NY passes their ban, I see alot of jobs being lost to other states and hopefully to right here in Indiana..

emsdial911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Lapel
    82% of gun owners with 74% of those in the NRA supportcriminal background checks for the purchase of a gun? I want to know where hegot his stats from!!!!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Me too.

I think it's insane to think that 1 or 20,000 more new laws will finally get it "right".:n00b:

(Unleeeesssss.....those new law(s) repeal most, if not all, the first 20,000) :D

Yup. Great logic he has.
    Hickman says. "I think it is insane that we have over 20,000 gun laws in this country, and still, apparently, haven't gotten it right."

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    I would love to get rid of this mayor, too . . . but be careful what you wish for. We could end up with John Crawford or that silly woman who tried twice to become mayor (not a slam on women mayors, just THAT woman). Right now, I do not think either party in Fort Wayne can be trusted.

You are correct that the problem is with the gangs and druggies, not the law abiding citizens. Last weekend there were eight armed robberies within 24 hours. All in apartment parking lots or similar places. In the last one, an armed citizen shot one of the robbers. The man was arrested when he went to a hospital for medical care. I do not have all the details on this, but I have presented what I heard on the radio as I was leaving town last weekend. The overall account is accurate, but not every detail.

Here are some links for verification:

Armed robbers hit 2 more apartments | The Journal Gazette

Apartment robbery spree turns violent | The Journal Gazette

This mayor has zero credibility when it comes to talking about gun control. His own police force is unable to deal with armed robberies. I suggest the mayor should take the guns away from those armed robbers and give an award to the armed citizen who enabled the police to arrest the bad guy.

Buskirk, wasn't that her name? She was something else. We have not had a good Republican candidate since . . . well, ever.

Yes Buskirk, she was at one time head of the parks dept.

Some years ago I wrote up a plan for bike paths to connect the city (instead of these stupid bikes lanes) Using dead rail road track beds. Part of that plan was the old unused track that ran from head waters, across state, past Centliver out to glenbrook. Part of that was building a pedestrian/ bike bridge across state. I submitted to the parks Dept...that dumb ass took MY Ideas (verbatum) and used it as part of her platform to run...only her bridge across state was some multi million $$ monstrosity instead of something economical.

Out of his A** as usual, that he runs the city, with the help of his Gestapo Police.
    |

DO NOT Get me started on Fort Wastes "keystone cops". These guys (for the most part) couldnt catch a cold in an elementary school in Jan.

This guy is a typical liberal. Asking for ways to waste the "light lease" monies.

Heres and idea you idiot tool bag...Instead of a multi million dollar baseball stadium we didnt want or need that the tax payer got stuck with the tab for...why dont we combine THAT money with the light lease monies and FIX THE SEWERS. How smart is it to $H!T where you drink??

Last edited:

mschlatter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    In the Barn
    Aren't the Henrys and the Tippmans related? That's funny considering
    the Tippman family used to manufacture machine guns. Must make the holidays tough on ol' Tom.

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Something I heard this past weekend from a seminar is a Conservative uses logic when making decisions and a Liberal uses emotions making decisions.

So many of the anti-gun people are running on emotions regarding the Sandy Hook shooting.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Go figure, a bunch of Dems get together and come up with a bunch of ideas that would disarm the law-abiding and do nothing to stop criminals. Nothing new to see here...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Go figure, a bunch of Dems get together and come up with a bunch of ideas that would disarm the law-abiding and do nothing to stop criminals. Nothing new to see here...

You certainly don't expect them to step on their own constituents, now do you?

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    Liberalism is a mental disorder. Maybe when they start looking at mental health laws and attending to the mentally ill, they will take that into consideration.
    Liberalism is nothing new, it's the same old thing...one group of people who think they know it all and want to dictate to the rest of us...Fascism!:n00b:

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    From what I've seen plastered in the newspaper, Fort Wayne crime is becoming more of a problem. Many unsolved murders. The police have publicly stated people who have information on crimes refuse to cooperate with police making it impossible to solve crimes. Maybe, if Fort Wayne gets more gun control, it will become more like Chicago where law-abiding citizens are being disarmed and criminals are free to to what they do. Do you think Dem leadership put pressure on the mayor to promote gun control or did he take the initiative on his own?

From what I've seen on websites, people overwhelmingly favor gun rights, even comments on liberal sites, such as Huffington Post show this. But the media keep telling us people want more gun laws and restrictions. I think this is a brainwashing technique used by Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, etc.

Last edited:

Markedup

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    as a lifelong citizen of the Fort ---- i will not hesitate to sell my home
    and get outside of the city limits, oh wait I did that once and the idiots
    then annexed me. I guess I didnt move far enough away from city hall.

You and I may be neighbors.
    I did see a bite of Chief York on
    6 P.M. WANE. He did speak to only ILLEGAL GUNS.

Thanks

Mark

I live in an armed camp.

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    You and I may be neighbors.
    I did see a bite of Chief York on
    6 P.M. WANE. He did speak to only ILLEGAL GUNS.

Thanks

Mark

I live in an armed camp.

What's his definition of illegal guns? Anything that looks remotely military? Anything that uses a detachable magazine? Bloomberg thinks anything other than a single shot is illegal and he would eventually make single shots illegal.

Markedup

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I can guarantee our mayor this, these gangstas are not using AR-15's they are using handguns. And the handguns they are using are not legally registered to them.
    I would love to get rid of this mayor. Unfortunately the Republicans can not seem to get there act together and get us a decent candidate.

And how do we in Fort Wayne " legally register" our handguns?
    And the Republicans, what is "there act" ?

Thanks

Mark

The guns in my camp are not registered

Last edited:
    Top Bottom