• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    There was an article (front page) in the paper today about a woman That has lost her son, nephew and fiancé within two months... I feel for the lady, but it can't be a coincidence that she's lost 3 people to gun shots as innocent people? The paper did a wonderful job of portraying them all as good people and how guns were the problem. I'm calling BS that they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time all from one family???

‘It's going to be so hard': Guns take 3 from woman | The Journal Gazette

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    There was an article (front page) in the paper today about a woman That has lost her son, nephew and fiancé within two months... I feel for the lady, but it can't be a coincidence that she's lost 3 people to gun shots as innocent people? The paper did a wonderful job of portraying them all as good people and how guns were the problem. I'm calling BS that they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time all from one family???

The Journal Gazette is nothing more than a propaganda rag for the Liberal Democrat Politicians in Fart Wayne.
    And Tracy Warner, their cheerleader, and WANE TV, their "Partner in[STRIKE] News[/STRIKE] Ignorance" are the clueless talking heads that repeat the Party line ad nauseam every day. :noway: :noway: :noway:

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    From what I've seen plastered in the newspaper, Fort Wayne crime is becoming more of a problem. Many unsolved murders. The police have publicly stated people who have information on crimes refuse to cooperate with police making it impossible to solve crimes. Maybe, if Fort Wayne gets more gun control, it will become more like Chicago where law-abiding citizens are being disarmed and criminals are free to to what they do. Do you think Dem leadership put pressure on the mayor to promote gun control or did he take the initiative on his own?

From what I've seen on websites, people overwhelmingly favor gun rights, even comments on liberal sites, such as Huffington Post show this. But the media keep telling us people want more gun laws and restrictions. I think this is a brainwashing technique used by Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, etc.

Does anyone notice that the MASS MAJORITY of these "good upstanding people" are the same ones that refuse to cooperate with police are the denizens of the S.E. side? :shady:

Also, does anyone else notice that MASS MAJORITY of the gun crimes/homicides are in the SAME S.E. side??

Coincidence? Sorry, but i dont believe in coincidences anymore than i believe in satan claws.

R.E. Crusty York: this is the same nit wit that publicly stated that "there are no numbers to support that there is more violent crime on the S.E. side than in any other quadrant.":wow:

there is a reason my home is an armed encampment and every person in this house knows how to use, and use well, every gun here. The reason is, i live in downtown fort waste without any hope of escaping anytime soon. :biggun:So i shall resort to what I know :ar15:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Does anyone notice that the MASS MAJORITY of these "good upstanding people" are the same ones that refuse to cooperate with police are the denizens of the S.E. side? :shady:

Also, does anyone else notice that MASS MAJORITY of the gun crimes/homicides are in the SAME S.E. side??

Coincidence? Sorry, but i dont believe in coincidences anymore than i believe in satan claws.

R.E. Crusty York: this is the same nit wit that publicly stated that "there are no numbers to support that there is more violent crime on the S.E. side than in any other quadrant.":wow:

there is a reason my home is an armed encampment and every person in this house knows how to use, and use well, every gun here. The reason is, i live in downtown fort waste without any hope of escaping anytime soon. :biggun:So i shall resort to what I know :ar15:
    I moved from that cesspool in 1970 and refused to move back even when I was offered a much better paying job there.
    I only go there to shop, rarely.
    To eat, even more rarely.
    To visit the local gun stores, every damn week!!! ;)

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    I moved from that cesspool in 1970 and refused to move back even when I was offered a much better paying job there.
    I only go there to shop, rarely.
    To eat, even more rarely.
    To visit the local gun stores, every damn week!!! ;)

Smart man...Looking back i should have never plunked down the money on this shack....but 20 years ago i wasnt as wise as i am today...

I am hunting decent paying work and somewhat affordable housing elsewhere in N.E. IN.

But decent paying work and affordable housing outside of this cess pool is rare as a virgin in a whore house.:( So i stay and fight a losing battle against blatant ignorance.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I couldn't help but notice that it was the guns that killed these people, not the people holding them.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Smart man...Looking back i should have never plunked down the money on this shack....but 20 years ago i wasnt as wise as i am today...

I am hunting decent paying work and somewhat affordable housing elsewhere in N.E. IN.

But decent paying work and affordable housing outside of this cess pool is rare as a virgin in a whore house.:( So i stay and fight a losing battle against blatant ignorance.
    I feel for ya. :(

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    I couldn't help but notice that it was the guns that killed these people, not the people holding them.
    JG newspaper is putting out a full blown marketing campaign to convince people that guns are evil and criminals are irrelevant. Every chance they get they emphasize GUNS are killing people and discourage people from thinking about the criminals who murder.

Top Bottom