• Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Wow! Free theft replacement!
    Prices are not as bad as I had imagined.

Limited caliber selections at this point, from what I see, but interesting to be sure.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Ahhhhhhhh pass. Save your money, for 99% of the shooting most people do, buy (or build) a rifle (or carbine) and spend the saved cash on ammo TO PRACTICE. Get a great trigger, spend time doing both dry fire & live fire PRACTICE.....spending $2000 and no practice meens you spend big money to miss the intended target.
    Guys laughed at my when I picked up my first couple CMP awards using a 16 inch PSA .....but I practiced until I knew the rifle ........a real rifle only allowed me to get way better.......practice......& a great trigger helps a bunch.
    So many people make the mistake of spending good money on a rifle that is little better then just above entry level, then not spending the practice time.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Never heard of them. Not much on their page regarding "about us". Not much for reviews. Looks like a fairly new company. At the price range of their ARs I'll be a hard pass over tried and true manufacturers

Top Bottom