• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Apparently he/she pink head was a member of INGO once....looks like it didn't go too well!

Since I'm no longer a Mod I miss out on all the funny stuff, lol. That fact that they admitted to trolling to 50 to sell a gun is even better!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Not if we truly believe our Constitutional rights to be inherent and inborn...

Then be consistent and yell about your "natural rights". Appealing to the Constitutional protection of the rights inherently endorses the right of humans to institute a government whereby rights are protected.... by a government, violation of rights is punished....by a government and a government determined what rights are worthy or protecting and which ones are not. That ain't anarchism.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I love it when anarchists invoke their Constitutional rights. It betrays a fundamental misunderstanding of anarchism.

Not if we truly believe our Constitutional rights to be inherent and inborn

I think there is a deep misunderstanding of anarchism and The Framers.

The Framers were very far away from anarchism. To think that they would smile on this behavior is mistaken.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    There seems to be a lot of confusion about what a "police state" is too.

Big difference between "law and order" and "police state". People seem to equate the two and it is unhelpful.

The copper tells you to obey the law by gettingout of the roadway =/= police state.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Yeah, by publicly making it known who that persons employer is, coupled with her ass hattish world views, makes that employer appear supportive of said ass hattish views.

MPH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    <~NOT a 'Baker' unit
    "Papa" is very supportive of public safety, however, the Akston's FB wall is wide open for everyone to see, including him. So I dunno..
    But to stay on the safe side, I'll pass. I don't want my Po' Boy flavored with anything than what's supposed to be on there!

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    They DO connect. The person we are talking about, who is so anti-police and anti-government and behaves like she does, is an employee of Papa Roux. Would I go in there and order food while she is in there making it? Hell no. Her hatred for my chosen profession and all that I stand for leaves me little doubt that she would stoop to the level of tainting my food just because of my uniform. No sense in risking it IMHO.

MPH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    <~NOT a 'Baker' unit
    WTH? PaPa Roux has nothing to do with this. You're trying to connect two dots that don't connect.

I seriously doubt if he is in anyway connected to the million mask march idiocy. He does employ the key instigator of that movement. I suggest you read the 6th page, including the Facebook screen capture. He also reads and is a friend of that Akston person, whose Fb wall is wide open to the public. Some interesting friends of Akston on there, to say the least, if not dangerous.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I seriously doubt if he is in anyway connected to the million mask march idiocy. He does employ the key instigator of that movement. I suggest you read the 6th page, including the Facebook screen capture. He also reads and is a friend of that Akston person, whose Fb wall is wide open to the public. Some interesting friends of Akston on there, to say the least, if not dangerous.
    Ah-ha. Thanks, I just read the sixth page and saw the photo. I came into this conversation at the wrong time.

The kids at the million mask march acted like children and subsequently got what they asked for.

The pepper-ball gun coming out was priceless.

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    That Miah persons Fb page is frankly just kind of scary to read. Some of the most delusional rantings on there I've read in quite some time. Did anybody else notice how anti-cop/government she is, and says that there are "NO GOOD COPS.. AT ALL!", but in her employment history it says she was "Security Police/Security Forces" 2005-2007 for the U.S. Air Force? Then she goes on to talk about how "Ballot Initiatives aren't victories", and we shouldn't vote to get our rights back. She makes the statement

"All these instances prove, without a doubt, is that we have absolutely no chance of using the election process to take back our "limited government"

yet she is affiliated with the Libertarian Party of Indiana, Rupert for Governor 2012, Rupert Boneham, Ron Paul 2012, and the Ron Paul Revolution. Really sounds like somebody who doesn't agree with voting to me.

I would even agree with the fact that these roads and other tax payer funded things belong to the citizens, but they seem to forget about all the other citizens around them. They aren't YOUR road to walk in and obstruct traffic. They are OUR roads to drive our cars on and get place to place. They are not for walking down and protesting. The sidewalk would have easily sufficed. If they had walked on the sidewalk yelling like morons like the police asked them to this never would have happened. You have to take into account and be courteous to the other people around you. I'd be willing to bet every person in their car trying to get to or from work just wanted these fools off the road, even if they did agree with the reason for the protest. I know if i saw a protest going on, and agreed whole heartily with the reason for protest, but they are doing it in an unorganized way, looking for trouble, being obstructive to the general public, or breaking laws like in the video, I would not attend said protest.

Last edited:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I just saw that FB screenshot and laughed hysterically for reasons I will not post about publicly. :lmfao:

In any case, the people in that video were acting like idiots IMO. We're a police state because you can't walk in the road and block traffic? :scratch:

Something tells me that if another group of people was blocking the street while these people were trying to drive they would have something to say about it :dunno:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    So, a pink haired transgendered vampire contacts wearing Anarchist OCs during a "protest of the Police State" but DOES NOT get harassed for OC, yet s(h)e still thinks her Rights are being trampled.. oh the irony

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    help-help-im-being-repressed-motivational.jpg

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I am sure the Roux's would have a problem with an employee drawing negative attention to their business.

Top Bottom