• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Too often the anarchist has the mentality of a 14 year old who does not anyone in authority telling him what to do. But then most of the left tends to be immature.
    What they really want is to tell other citizens what to do. They have the right to walk in the street and stop traffic, you just don't have the right to drive on it.:rolleyes::n00b:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Actually they probably voted for Gary Johnson (Libertarian), given the propensity for Libertarians to want to take over and then leave us alone. Or they didnt vote at all. After all, why would an anarchist vote for order and control?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You don't need a magic 8 ball to tell you the probabilities of that one.

magic_8ball_15_1_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I finally clicked on this thread...

I rolled my eyes, I laughed, I got a bit queazy a couple of times, then I laughed again. Great thread!

:popcorn:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    What they really want is to tell other citizens what to do. They have the right to walk in the street and stop traffic, you just don't have the right to drive on it.:rolleyes::n00b:

But...but...they paid for it with their tax money, they should be able to use it however they want. That's why I moved in to the courthouse. Did you know they weren't even using it at night and on weekends? Gov't is so wasteful.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Actually they probably voted for Gary Johnson (Libertarian), given the propensity for Libertarians to want to take over and then leave us alone. Or they didnt vote at all. After all, why would an anarchist vote for order and control?
    I wouldn't go expecting these war mongering crowds that live in a constant state of chaos to leave anyone alone.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    But...but...they paid for it with their tax money, they should be able to use it however they want. That's why I moved in to the courthouse. Did you know they weren't even using it at night and on weekends? Gov't is so wasteful.
    A few years in the work force and they've paid their dues and already worn out and tired of working:n00b:. Forget about the generations taxes that actually paid and their labor that laid the very foundation they use to walk on.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Bottom