"your freedom are gone, you're not allowed to cross the street."

Standing in the middle of the street ≠ crossing the street

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I don't expect cogent, coherent reasoning or exposition from someone whose mental wiring doesn't allow him to see himself as he actually is, but who instead wishes to somehow change into something different. The wiring got crossed somewhere along the line, and it's not my duty to try to play broken-robot whisperer. Life is too short. Here's to hoping that he gets the help and therapy needed.

As for the group, no matter the cause they're espousing, they're not helping anything by acting like an unruly mob. They clearly lost the battle of public relations. Unfortunately, I doubt they will learn the lesson of their arrest, and continue to misattribute their problems to IMPD when their problem is their own behavior. Remarkably, most people refuse to acknowledge their own shortcomings even when it is glaringly obvious to even the most casual observer. But, events like this do give good practice for actual mob riots, I guess.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I'm inthralled with the transformation.

month 12
    [video=youtube;T_7yf1jYLnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_7yf1jYLnk[/video]

Highlights…female hormones make your nails brittle

Airbrushing makeup is the best.

You can get a boob job cheaper somewhere other than Indy.

She's leaving America to go somewhere were there isn't a police state…she lists brazil and anywhere in south america (good luck with that)

She plans on renouncing her US citizenship the second she gets her name legally changed (yay).

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    WellBye.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So "she" is going to renounce her citizenship, and move to Central/South America to avoid the police state? Boy, that's EPIC stupidity.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So "she" is going to renounce her citizenship, and move to Central/South America to avoid the police state? Boy, that's EPIC stupidity.

As I am sure you have noticed, neither stupidity nor evil have bottom limits, unfortunately.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I blame the civil rights movement. Since then the height of success for a political action has been to have a public protest and become arrested, ideally handled roughly on film. The best case scenario for these people is to provoke a cop or police department into acting against them. This is pathetic.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    She's leaving America to go somewhere were there isn't a police state…she lists brazil and anywhere in south america (good luck with that)

She plans on renouncing her US citizenship the second she gets her name legally changed (yay).

Good riddance.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I'm inthralled with the transformation.

month 12
    [video=youtube;T_7yf1jYLnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_7yf1jYLnk[/video]

Highlights…female hormones make your nails brittle

Airbrushing makeup is the best.

You can get a boob job cheaper somewhere other than Indy.

What a doll!! Imagine having a kid turn out like that thing. Nasty!!!

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Just a silly suggestion, but maybe a focus back on the actions of the group rather than highlighting individuals?

:yesway:

The focus was on the group leader... Miah. Go to her website and read all about how she hates America, police and schedules these hate events. Miah hates the "police state" so she's renouncing her citizenship and moving to Brazil as Bope tropa de elite won't kick your ass on a whim... I can't wait for that wake up call the first time she opens her mouth. That being said, they're all idiots... She's just head idiot.

Last edited:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    The focus was on the group leader... Miah. Go to her website and read all about how she hates America, police and schedules these hate events. Miah hates the "police state" so she's renouncing her citizenship and moving to Brazil as Bope tropa de elite won't kick your ass on a whim... I can't wait for that wake up call the first time she opens her mouth. That being said, they're all idiots... She's just head idiot.

What do you want to bet her and her minions voted for obama

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    From what I've read she's a libertarian that is pro Obama but mainly because she feels he'll destroy the country and government will collapse.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    From what I've read she's a libertarian that is pro Obama but mainly because she feels he'll destroy the country and government will collapse.

I'm definitely anti-obama and I feel the same way about his intent to destroy the country.

I don't want it destroyed however...... call me weird.

Top Bottom