• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I think there is a deep misunderstanding of anarchism and The Framers.

The Framers were very far away from anarchism. To think that they would smile on this behavior is mistaken.

That's not what I was suggesting. I was only saying that I don't find it that incredibly strange that an anarchist would try to 'invoke' Constitutional rights. If we believe them to be inherent, then it doesn't really matter what we call them (the rights).

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    False. Not possible sir. Correct yourself

Oh, no. It IS possible. When he leaves none for others, it IS too much. I hear he will steal YOUR bacon if you dont guard it.

I hear his traffic stops go something like this.

"Good afternoon. May I see your license and registration please? And do you have any bacon in the car I should know about? You do? I'll be confiscating that for your safety. I see you also have a firearm on your person. Leave it in the holster and we wont have any problems. " :):

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I hear his traffic stops go something like this.

"Good afternoon. May I see your license and registration please? And do you have any bacon in the car I should know about? You do? I'll be confiscating that for your safety. I see you also have a firearm on your person. Leave it in the holster and we wont have any problems. " :):

I heard he conducts DWB (driving with bacon) checkpoints outside of Meijer :ingo: A cop's favorite store -- Kiwi black for the jack boots, donuts, and bacon!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    There is a lot to digest/discuss here. The personal choice by this person regarding their gender/identity is not one of them. We're better than that. :)

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    "Papa" is very supportive of public safety, however, the Akston's FB wall is wide open for everyone to see, including him. So I dunno..
    But to stay on the safe side, I'll pass. I don't want my Po' Boy flavored with anything than what's supposed to be on there!

They DO connect. The person we are talking about, who is so anti-police and anti-government and behaves like she does, is an employee of Papa Roux. Would I go in there and order food while she is in there making it? Hell no. Her hatred for my chosen profession and all that I stand for leaves me little doubt that she would stoop to the level of tainting my food just because of my uniform. No sense in risking it IMHO.

SUPER TROOPERS "Burger" TV 15 - YouTube

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I am sure the Roux's would have a problem with an employee drawing negative attention to their business.

Probably, but the mature thing to do is to roll your eyes and move on, not go stage a protest or call the owner and try to get the idiot fired.

Anyway, Yatz is delicious, and they just opened one within reasonable driving distance of my place. :cool:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    "Million Mask March" huh? Looks to me like they were about oh... 999,980 masks short... :): So does anyone else find it ironic that a group that seems to be affiliated with "Anonymous" demands that the officers identify themselves? :rolleyes:

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pretty sure this was put on by that Indy Rooster Block.... wait that wasnt it... Indy Cop Block..

the pink hair in the video was that he/she thing that was given shooter status here
    f

That is Miah. He/she works at Papa Roux. Cop Block is an anarchist group. Notice that Miah is not an active participant. That means "she" is one of the leaders.

What these idiots do not seem to understand is that all it would have taken is for a private citizen to have gotten in their face. Or someone getting religious on them. Yes they have right, in this case they were pushing the limits of their rights. But some how everyone seems to think that we are now a police state. Guess they have forgotten East Germany and the Stasi.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok, but it inspired by an anarchist flag.

And Miah is openly anarchist. I didn't see the flag but knew Miah's beliefs. You can find her over at Papa Roux at 10th and Post. Maybe cops should start eating there. The food is great!

And trying to become a woman (he is a former Air Force service member). I have his real name somewhere.

Not up on what is important about Nov. 5th. But I do gather the intent.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There seems to be a lot of confusion about what a "police state" is too.

Big difference between "law and order" and "police state". People seem to equate the two and it is unhelpful.

The copper tells you to obey the law by gettingout of the roadway =/= police state.

Too often the anarchist has the mentality of a 14 year old who does not anyone in authority telling him what to do. But then most of the left tends to be immature.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, by publicly making it known who that persons employer is, coupled with her ass hattish world views, makes that employer appear supportive of said ass hattish views.

Papa Roux is very libertarian. Look at his FB page as well.

Again cops need to eat there. Make your presence know. It would freak them out.

Plus if they have to deal with us normal people, we can have conversations. The one thing that the left wants to live in their myths without having to deal with us. It is easier to believe BS, to demonize others, if you have no contact.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Probably, but the mature thing to do is to roll your eyes and move on, not go stage a protest or call the owner and try to get the idiot fired.

Anyway, Yatz is delicious, and they just opened one within reasonable driving distance of my place. :cool:

Wasn't planning on it.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    No, no! We need to be eating there. Cops need to go there. It would drive them crazy!

The best way to deal with the left is to get on their turf. Do not let them have a place of is free of us.

I don't need extra "sauce" in my food.

From what I've heard, Papa Roux and his wife are pro police.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    "Million Mask March" huh? Looks to me like they were about oh... 999,980 masks short... :): So does anyone else find it ironic that a group that seems to be affiliated with "Anonymous" demands that the officers identify themselves? :rolleyes:

Our last names are printed in 3/4 or 1" letters on our squad suits. Nothing in the General Orders says that we have to assist someone with reading them.

MPH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    <~NOT a 'Baker' unit
    I don't need extra "sauce" in my food.

From what I've heard, Papa Roux and his wife are pro police.

They most definitely are, and I'm scratching my head wondering where A) I ever called for a boycott because of his employing a mentally and emotionally unstable anti-government person, and 2) a police presence would 'drive them crazy'. Art Bouvier (Papa) is a great guy. I don't care if he is a Democrat, Republican or Libertarian. He is a people person, period. He probably feels as I do about Akston: Preach what you want, say what you will say as you have the right to, etc. Be a male. Be a female trapped in a male's body, whatever. But in that I know what kinda person Akston is, yeah... I'll pass on eating there..no extra flavoring needed. It's my choice dammit! :@ya:

Top Bottom