• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raiven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    man these people are working fast on lockind down these citys.

Infowars

July 9, 2009
    In April, a caller to the Alex Jones Show provided details on Department of Homeland Security drill in Seward, Alaska. Alex had received several emails from residents of Seward claiming the town would be locked down and a Homeland Security exercise conducted there.
    Seward was not subjected to a DHS martial law exercise, but they did get new bridges that appear designed to

lock down the city, as the video here demonstrates:

Martial Law Bridges in Seward, Alaska?

there is a clip inside the link

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    If it's on Alex Jones, it's gotta be true. Right? :rolleyes:

I'm surprised those bridges didn't lead to the Amtrak depot in Beech Grove; everybody KNOWS that's where the detention camp is gonna be! :):

Last edited:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Yeah, I think their tinfoil hat is on a bit to tight. Some of the coments on that link share some similar thoughts.

I think the exposed bolt holes they claim are for lock down are just part of the modular design of the bridge. It was a bit tough to tell, but it looked like the bridge was just a series of smaller truss sectons bolted together. The holes on the end pieces are where another could be linked in if the bridge were longer.

That's my :twocents: .

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    OMG!!! new bridges!?!?!?! Clearly put there as part of a takeover plot!

Watch out for new curbs or sewers in you area....they're MARTIAL LAW CURBS! :):

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Well, when you look at the video of the bridge, it's easy to see that the holes on the end that the gentleman show, and then latter as they move up the bridge are just part of the way the bridge trestles interconnect. And I'm not sure if that's steel? And the guard rails are too high, they'd leave at least 3' at the bottom on a "gate". They should either end, or have a notch cut in them. I do not think that this bridge was designed with a "gate" in mind.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    pre engineered bridge parts my friends.........or the engineer is not very smart

Go to DC or look at any federal building and you will see how vehicle denial systems should look.......

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    even if it was designed with a gate in mind, whadya know it's called over the river and through the woods move 15 feet to either side and you can now cross again. that video is retarded.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I'm surprised they concentrated so much on the bridges, but completely failed to address the problem of the martial law road.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Yeah, I think their tinfoil hat is on a bit to tight. Some of the coments on that link share some similar thoughts.

I think the exposed bolt holes they claim are for lock down are just part of the modular design of the bridge. It was a bit tough to tell, but it looked like the bridge was just a series of smaller truss sectons bolted together. The holes on the end pieces are where another could be linked in if the bridge were longer.

That's my :twocents: .

That is what it is, just modular designed bridge parts. Used the same type thing on some of the construction sites I am been on.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    That is what it is, just modular designed bridge parts. Used the same type thing on some of the construction sites I am been on.

Used the same type of thing in the Army waaaay back when I was a Combat Engineer, and I've been trying to remember the name. Bailey Bridges?

We called them that to deflect attention away from their top secret uses as martial law bridges :D I mean, c'mon, no one is going to believe they are used because they are fast to put up, and strong, right?

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    Martial Law bridges, in Alaska? :laugh: I think they are amongst the very last people someone would want to try that on. Anything that can be used to keep people in, could also be utilized by them (Alaskans) to keep people out.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Those look like prefab 'joists' for lack of a better word.
    Not sure WHY they need to place them that high in those spots, though.

That guy sure likes to walk in the middle of a busy road. Get the heck out of the way, mister!

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Nice to see that the Seward Highway is finally getting some new bridges. I have family that lives in Sterling and it is beautiful country. I have to agree that those are prefab bridges and that the video is full of tinfoil.

Last edited:

Jeronimo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Can't blame them for being suspicious. Especially after having homeland security "exercising" in their city. Martial law isn't a conspiracy theory. Look what happened in New Orleans after Katrina.

If you don't think your government has wet dreams about martial law, gun confiscations, the NAU, global currency, CCTV, genocide... you're being very naive.

P.S. I find tinfoil hats to be quite fashionable.

Whiskey Lake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Indy Area
    There is definitely a point that is going a little crazy...Alaskans are the last people that you will be able to force martial law on...however...Beech Grove, that is another story. :) I actually went down there for fun. The people there are SUPER-suspicious. I thought it was all a joke until I actually started asking some questions. Nothing they say actually makes sense. Horror camps are a little unbelievable but they cannot answer ANY questions that were raised by those stupid videos.

Who knows....

Top Bottom