• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redfireman1969

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    indpls
    bought my step son one and scoped it out ,its a tack driver but the mag follower broke any sujestions on a good lever tech in indpls called marlin no help, and the gunsmith at gander mountain said he never seen one .. any sugestions thanks

steif

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    model?

Hi,
    If I remember right there were several models of these, one made in the 30's? I think it was a model 153K. and a newer one along the lines of a 336, or guide gun. if you could tell the model number I might be able to help. maybe...
    If it's one of the newer ones it could interchange with the 45/70 follower, I'm pretty sure it might be the same thing.
    if it's one of the older ones, it might have to be custom made, I have a couple addresses of gun part guys that specialize in old marlins and winchesters.

redfireman1969

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    indpls
    its a newer model has safety on it it looks like a 336 i was thinking a 44 or you said 45/70 might work thanks for your help

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Listings on Gunbroker refer to the newer ones as Model 1895 410's. Looks like they sell for a pretty penny.

I knew Winchester re-introduced the 9410 but did not know Marlin had done so.

Top Bottom