• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    I happen to be an electrical engineer/computer engineer and a project manager that writes the contracts for and manages multi-million dollar projects every year across North America.

You? You GS or SES or SL or ST?

You might also wish to read my post after yours to see how much I actually know about the military, at least the Army and Marines. Navy and Air Force, not so much.

And if you have any spare batteries, I could use some for my HP-48GX. Thanks.

I also drink coffee, black. If you could get that for me? Appreciate it.

I have a friend in the DHS. If you care to give me more info, I could look you up. If you want, of course.
    Not even close...I am FV and I am a Journeyman H band Electronic Technician. Over half of my agency are veterans. And if you knew half as much as you thought you knew, you would know that anyone can lookup ANY Federal employee online. Its a public database. And you will be waiting along time for that coffee...The only thing i would ever bring to you is FIGHT.
    I still stand by first original statement. You are profoundly ignorant. People like you make me want to throw up. You are a disgrace.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I happen to be an electrical engineer/computer engineer and a project manager that writes the contracts for and manages multi-million dollar projects every year across North America.

You? You GS or SES or SL or ST?

You might also wish to read my post after yours to see how much I actually know about the military, at least the Army and Marines. Navy and Air Force, not so much.

And if you have any spare batteries, I could use some for my HP-48GX. Thanks.

I also drink coffee, black. If you could get that for me? Appreciate it.

I have a friend in the DHS. If you care to give me more info, I could look you up. If you want, of course.

bonjouro.jpg

BuckeyeBrad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    THE Ville
    Sorry to get off the Griffin bashing. Just a question to quench my curiosity thirst. When asked if he had any firearms and he replied "I do not consent to any searches". Is that the right response to that if/when asked or is there another way to respond. I understand it wasn't a right to inform state but when asked if he has a weapon does he have to legally answer?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Sorry to get off the Griffin bashing. Just a question to quench my curiosity thirst. When asked if he had any firearms and he replied "I do not consent to any searches". Is that the right response to that if/when asked or is there another way to respond. I understand it wasn't a right to inform state but when asked if he has a weapon does he have to legally answer?

You have the right to remain silent, still works, if you can keep your bacon hole shut.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville

In some states, you have to inform the officer off the top. Ohio is one of those states... Indiana is not....

"I do not consent to any searches" is a good phrase to know and use, because you do not have to say "I consent to a search" for it to later b considered consensual in court. Just because an officer did not ask "do you consent to a search" - there are a few tricks they can use that would be referenced as reasonable assumption of consent. By specifically stating that you do NOT consent to a search, it makes it clear.

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Your reading comprehension sucks.

The LEO admitted to it in court.

Again, I fear for our land, because hardly anyone actually pays attention to anything, much less the laws. LEO, military, or citizen alike. Here it was clearly stated the LEO admitted to the act in court.

Thanks for proving my point, Captain Bligh. :yesway:

Go back and re-read my post, #20 in this thread. I was making reference to why the youtube audio tape omitted the officer's dialogue about driving off under gunpoint. I was curious because if I was going to post such a youtube vid, I think I might have included the most damning dialogue.

My post made no mention of the article nor the officer's actions, but the actions of the vid creator. So tell me again WHOSE reading comprehension sucks? :ugh:

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Wow

Mr Lincoln I wish you were here. The Republics changed alot in a 100 years.......Seriously these cops just don't get it. Their safety is their concern not mine and they can't use it to justify violating someones civil rights. They sure don't like it when someone challenges their authority. Some may feel that these videos or incidents are just baiting the police but I applaud someone who has the courage to excersise their rights even when doing so isn't easy. The civil rights movement sure wasn't easy but it had to be done and gun rights are really no different.:yesway: To this Marine:patriot:

evsnova74

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Near-east Indy
    To be fair to griffin he said something along the lines of "some will think, a lot will not." Then the following comments were referring to the "lot that will not" and only to "the lot that will not". There was a knee-jerk reaction to it which caused a translation of the text as follows: "...some will think, a lot will not. EVERYONE in the military is stupid." The only problem with this is that he didn't say that. Do you deny that there are at least some people in the military or even police force that are "stupid" as you define it? If you can at least reach that middle ground then this becomes a matter of what constitutes the phrase "a lot". The phrase "A lot" doesn't even imply a majority necessarily. I think based on that it was a valid comment. Sure, the same could be said of any occupation or hell- even all of humanity, but it was simply a descriptive claim as I see it. :dunno:

Back on topic, so because I'm so slow, and need this spelled out for me like a child, lemme get this straight- I literally just sit there looking the LEO right in the eye and don't answer any questions and just ignore them? If they ask if I'm not going to answer their questions do I answer that question? Or do I just completely forget the english language aside from the words am, I, free, to and go?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm sure the officer wasn't pleased to be having an intellectual discussion that he was losing about the laws of his state. Really brings up the reason to have an audio recorder.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    You do not want to trust our LEOS or military. They are trained to follow orders, period. Don't trust them to actually think. Some will. A lot will not. They are in the military, or law enforcement, because they do not fit in elsewhere.

If they were smart enough to do calculus they wouldn't be doing what they are doing.

Just [STRIKE]sayin'[/STRIKE] trollin'.

FOwSX.jpg

Top Bottom