Marine Corps backpack group buy opportunity.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I'm still in for at least 1 back pack if the price is $"X" or less.

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    How much are the extras?
    Yeah, I'm very interested in an assault pack along with the main pack, and maybe the hydration container. :)

Even just a ballpark - I know you may not have a final cost until the gear actually gets there!

racer77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    i'll add a assult pack and hydration pack also! myabe even some under-things also... looking forward to them.

thanks for the effort!!:rockwoot:

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I still would love the two assault packs I asked for at the beginning. I would take one of each of the extras as well!

Last edited:

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Definitely interested in including the assault packs and hydration carriers for the two I am in for. I can't help with the vehicle, unfortunately. I will help in any other way I can.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Great find on the extras. I'm interested in four assault packs and four hydration carriers. I'm assuming that you'll have an official group buy thread put up once you have possession of everything?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Oh, I meant to ask this earlier, too - I remember reading that this buy won't include lids or belts? Is there someone who can facilitate obtaining these items, too? How much do they cost? Is there someplace local to get them?

Or, if someone has experience with these packs, are the lids/belts necessary? I mean, I think I know what the lid is for, and I know what the belt is for, but I don't know if the belt is only really necessary for long hikes, or makes a difference even on short ones. I'll probably want them anyway, just to accommodate an OCD-ish penchant for completeness, but I was just wondering.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Oh, I meant to ask this earlier, too - I remember reading that this buy won't include lids or belts? Is there someone who can facilitate obtaining these items, too? How much do they cost? Is there someplace local to get them?

Or, if someone has experience with these packs, are the lids/belts necessary? I mean, I think I know what the lid is for, and I know what the belt is for, but I don't know if the belt is only really necessary for long hikes, or makes a difference even on short ones. I'll probably want them anyway, just to accommodate an OCD-ish penchant for completeness, but I was just wondering.

I read it as they are included, they just had to bid on seperate lots to get them since the bags themselves may or may not have had them already.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere

I read it as they are included, they just had to bid on seperate lots to get them since the bags themselves may or may not have had them already.
    That is what I read....and this may help those interested:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...50637-usmc_ilbe_pack_system_introduction.html

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I'm still in!

I had/still have a concusion and I've lost track. I'm still in for three, or two if the demand is very high. Link me to a spot in the thread that updates all of this. If I missed it, it is because of the bump on my head.

FYI, my wife does not let me purchase too much from gov liq anymore. One time I came back with so much stuff I thought she was going to kill me. they have some good deals.

Waiiing for the update so I can figure out what is going on.

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I wouldn't mind picking up an assault pack and a hydration system in addition to the main pack. I'm not sure if this is the right place to request it, but I know these things are going to go like hotcakes so I figured I should put my dibs in wherever I could find room.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom