Marine Corps backpack group buy opportunity.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I'm still in for at least 1 back pack if the price is $"X" or less.

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have the opportunity to buy several dozen Marine Corps main packs in woodland marpat with Improved Load Bearing Equipment support, enhanced shoulder frames, molded waist belt and lid for less than $10 each. I only want a few of them. I would need to unload the rest. I'd rather pass the savings along to INGO than turn to eBay, but I need to gauge the demand.

Before anyone PMs me about how many they want, where they want to pick them up, or how much they are willing to pay, please read through the entire thread in order to find out what might be available, when it might be available, how much it might cost, and who you might contact about acquiring some.

It's not that hard. Most posts are of the "Me Too!" variety. Shouldn't take too long at all to filter through the important and pertinent information.

Last edited:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    48120305.jpg

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    $150 opening bid + $100 for me to go pick them up in Ohio + whatever else it takes to secure the auction for us, divided into ~50 in the lot. Should still come out to less than $10 ea.

Plus shipping from Terre Haute to you. I'm not eating postage here. =)

I would be cleaning them up and sending out the best of the bunch to those who commit to buy first, after I have secured them here at home. After the best go out, I'll be listing the ones with any broken buckles, frayed straps, or missing parts and letting those go to those who still want them.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    If it works out I'll take 3-4. I can meet you and pick up the ones needing to go to the Indy area if need be.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    $150 opening bid + $100 for me to go pick them up in Ohio + whatever else it takes to secure the auction for us, divided into ~50 in the lot. Should still come out to less than $10 ea.

Plus shipping from Terre Haute to you. I'm not eating postage here. =)

I would be cleaning them up and sending out the best of the bunch to those who commit to buy first, after I have secured them here at home. After the best go out, I'll be listing the ones with any broken buckles, frayed straps, or missing parts and letting those go to those who still want them.

Any idea what postage for the ones I want would be? Just in case Colt556 doesn't want to pick mine up of course. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom