• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brew Designs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I doubt it, it still doesn't take away from his accomplishments on the field. He is still the most decorated defensive player in college history. Stats don't lie

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Or, as what Whitlock referred to as the elephant in the room, he is gay. 4 years is pretty long for a hoax.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Regardless, the university is stuck with 2 national embarrassments in less than a month. 2013 hasn't been good to ND so far.

Also, to the haters.... GET OVER IT! So what if ND beat your team this year. There's always next year.

I could never figure out how people can have so much hate for schools they never attended and young people they have never met.

Go BEARS! Colts SUCK!

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Regardless, the university is stuck with 2 national embarrassments in less than a month. 2013 hasn't been good to ND so far.

Also, to the haters.... GET OVER IT! So what if ND beat your team this year. There's always next year.

I could never figure out how people can have so much hate for schools they never attended and young people they have never met.

Go BEARS! Colts SUCK!

Don't forget the death of a student manager who was forced onto a scissor lift in high winds and the rape cover-up that resulted in a suicide and the starting QB kicking a cop in the junk... Tarnished dome, indeed.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Regardless if he's 22 or 42 IF he WAS part of this then the guy is scum of the Earth. Who cares if you lie about having a gf but to say she has leukemia and dies on the same day as your grandmother is beyond pathetic! I'd like to believe he didn't know about it but get real gang, he was with this girl for a good while and he never Skyped or never once visited her especially when she found out she had leukemia? Didn't attend her funeral? In more than one interview his dad says they meet the girl in Hawaii several times. Sadly I think this was all a publicity stunt for his Heisman campaign. If so it's beyond sickening and I hope it really knocks his ass down the NFL draft order costing him millions!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Te’oing

Well, that didn't take very long…

487365_10152415148150713_1228220419_n.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    All we can say after a deep discussion amongst ourselves is this young man is either a serious idiot or he was involved. I hope for the 1st reason. He may grow out of the idiot. If the 2nd....well, he should be released from the football program.... ejected from the campus and not allowed to play ball at any level ever again. To play at ND is an honer and should be treated as such. It is not an arena for personal agendas or self important pranks. JMHO

He's already been released from the program...Right into a top 10 NFL draft spot this upcoming draft.

I wonder if this will hurt his draft position

Not. Even. Slightly.

Have you not seen some of the garbage that gets drafted every year? You can be the scum of the earth, but if you can catch a football or put a bone-crushing hit on a ball carrier, you're good to go.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Two important questions remain unanswered:
    1. How much did the President know (as he went to the same high school as Te'o) and when did he know it?
    2. Was Te'o even born or is this once again a fabrication of the Hawaiian legal system? Has anyone seen HIS birth cert?

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I just find it interesting that people are willing to absolutely rake him over the coals for this, yet if a professional athlete cheats his ass off ala Lance Armstrong or almost all of the NFL and MLB, it's not as big a deal. If he lied then he's a dbag for doing so, but I never saw Barry Bonds, et. al blasted in the public eye quite like this.

I have to reserve judgment until I know the facts. I don't see what he would have gained by lying about it and honestly, as a guy who could've gotten tail all over campus the fact that he had an online relationship was something he was probably a little embarrassed about. If he discussed "meeting" her, then likely he was trying to just cover up that portion of his relationship.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I just find it interesting that people are willing to absolutely rake him over the coals for this, yet if a professional athlete cheats his ass off ala Lance Armstrong or almost all of the NFL and MLB, it's not as big a deal. If he lied then he's a dbag for doing so, but I never saw Barry Bonds, et. al blasted in the public eye quite like this.

I have to reserve judgment until I know the facts. I don't see what he would have gained by lying about it and honestly, as a guy who could've gotten tail all over campus the fact that he had an online relationship was something he was probably a little embarrassed about. If he discussed "meeting" her, then likely he was trying to just cover up that portion of his relationship.

You havent seen guys like Bonds blasted in the public eye? Where have you been since like 2005?

Top Bottom