• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    I'm not an ND fan in the least and not saying it's okay if he was involved, but in the end, he's still a 22 year old college kid. College kids do stupid things all the time. The whole thing probably just got away from him and got larger and larger...hopefully he'll learn from this.

Dorian Gray

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Its my understanding it was an online relationship completely online. Before people hate on him for this, apparently this happens A LOT! So much so MTV has a show called Catfish and its pretty much the story as MT's. Atleast two episodes the "boyfriend" ended up being a woman!!!

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I read it (actually more than 1). He's a ****ing turd.

Are there 2 different stories? Every one I have read says that he was not a part of the hoax. That he was being hoaxed. Granted, having a "meaningful" online relationship doesn't speak highly of his judgement but I don't get how it is turd worthy.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Are there 2 different stories? Every one I have read says that he was not a part of the hoax. That he was being hoaxed. Granted, having a "meaningful" online relationship doesn't speak highly of his judgement but I don't get how it is turd worthy.

He said he met her.

Even if he lied to save face (considering how pathetic an online relationship would be), are you honestly buying that he was OK never having a single phone, skype, facetime, etc conversation with her the entire time he was "dating" her?

If so, I have some swamp land I'd like to sell you for really cheap.

Shift

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. He really seems to be a class act.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    All we can say after a deep discussion amongst ourselves is this young man is either a serious idiot or he was involved. I hope for the 1st reason. He may grow out of the idiot. If the 2nd....well, he should be released from the football program.... ejected from the campus and not allowed to play ball at any level ever again. To play at ND is an honer and should be treated as such. It is not an arena for personal agendas or self important pranks. JMHO

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    Just more ND drama to stay in the lime light! How do you travel all over for games, and not realize she is fake??? Sounds fishy to me...

Brew Designs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Look up Catfish, there was actually a show on MTV about it. Regardless of what the media has to say ND would not stand behind him if the didn't believe him 100%.

Top Bottom