• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    I ordered a few Okay mags from Botach. Hopefully they don't take too long to come in. I also found and article on Reddit of someone having the same problem with the same rifle and magazine as me but it ends without any solution.

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    I finally received an email back from Core and they think there is something wrong with the magazine catch and are sending out a new one. Hopefully this will fix my problem.

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Maybe you could post some pictures of your magazine release button and the inside of your receiver looking down through the mag well?

For future reference, when you can pick pmags for $10 ea, why stray. I run Pmags, D&H, and Lancer. The only issue I've ever had was with a combination of 20 rd pmags and out-of-spec bolt catches.

Last edited:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I have seen with my own eyes a HexMag not even attaching in place on a couple of rifles.
    Not that they don't have that "Tacti-plastic Cool" factor but my eyes told my brain and wallet to stay clear from Hexmags and EX-wives. Both are nothing but trouble and wasted money..

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    I got back from the range a little while ago and everything worked fine. I shot about 100 rounds without any issues. All the mags worked fine as well. I am still waiting on some Okay mags but Botach decided to wait a week to tell me they are back ordered for a few weeks.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2015
    Cincy
    Today I finally got around to shooting my new AR today and could only get a few shots off before the magazine would fall out. I inserted it with the bolt open and even tugged on it to make sure it was in there and also had someone else take a look at it and it would keep falling out. I have a Core 15 that came with a Hexmag and I have emailed both companies just so they know of the issue but if anyone here can help me out and it's something that is an easy fix that would be best.

Therein lies your problems.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2015
    Cincy
    I got back from the range a little while ago and everything worked fine. I shot about 100 rounds without any issues. All the mags worked fine as well. I am still waiting on some Okay mags but Botach decided to wait a week to tell me they are back ordered for a few weeks.

Sorry, but LOL. Botach..... You must be new.

Top Bottom