Machine Gun Shoot @ Knob Creek...who's going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tws63

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    jennings county
    remember the old bridge.......
    only one lane in or out.
    i gotta tell ya....
    this will b year 17 for me and i can honestly say they directed traffic pretty good with no major hang ups.
    maybe i was just lucky :)

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I am planning on going. Want to get there early on Saturday, (5am) and stay around for the night shoot. Dad always talked about wanting to go, but never did. I want to do this, to honor his memory.

Several people that I know from Kokomo, are going. They go all 3 days and blow through 1000's of rounds of ammo.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    April 2013 was the last for me. I arrived early as usual Friday. I waited on 31 for 20 minutes. it took me 2 hours to enter the driveway.
    all the years before I parked in the front lot. April I was parked in the half full furthest over flow lot. All the activities were bucked up.
    All the prices where 4 times last years. the crowd was so thick I could not enjoy the shoots.

I will miss it. it was a great shoot.
    Oct 2012 I talked to the rep for Chiappa now I loved the Rhino 4 inch and about Rhino 5 inch nowhere to be found. 2 weeks later I had one at a very good price.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    April 2013 was the last for me. I arrived early as usual Friday. I waited on 31 for 20 minutes. it took me 2 hours to enter the driveway.
    all the years before I parked in the front lot. April I was parked in the half full furthest over flow lot. All the activities were bucked up.
    All the prices where 4 times last years. the crowd was so thick I could not enjoy the shoots.

I will miss it. it was a great shoot.
    Oct 2012 I talked to the rep for Chiappa now I loved the Rhino 4 inch and about Rhino 5 inch nowhere to be found. 2 weeks later I had one at a very good price.

I have to agree we went in april of this year as well and we set on the highway into the range for hours, epic fail. Still had a good time when we finally got in but we had to park by the pond by the helo rest. Shew!

Last edited:

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I never miss one of these and start saving money for the next one as soon as I get home from the last. The gunshow there is great more deals than you can carry back to your car. If you think you want it you better buy right then because it won't be there when you come back around. There was a box of prob 50 matech flip up rear sights for $15 ea I bought a couple even though I didn't need them. I told my buddy he should get one we went to the end of the isle and back and they were gone.

fraige1987

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Crane
    Me and the wife will be there this year. Since I finally finished my school and got stationed down here at crane. This will be a blast for sure.

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Change of plans. Now going on Friday. Am meeting some friends near the Louisville Airport at 4am and riding in from there. They go every year and always arrive by 5am. We plan in leaving early in the afternoon and I hope to make it home by 9pm. Plan in taking lots of pictures.

Plan on picking up something unique while I am there, to take back to Dad's gravesite. This trip is to fulfill a dream, that he never carried out.

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    Change of plans. Now going on Friday. Am meeting some friends near the Louisville Airport at 4am and riding in from there. They go every year and always arrive by 5am. We plan in leaving early in the afternoon and I hope to make it home by 9pm. Plan in taking lots of pictures.

Plan on picking up something unique while I am there, to take back to Dad's gravesite. This trip is to fulfill a dream, that he never carried out.

Why are you going so early? am I missing something? Never been before myself. If I show u[ down there around noon Friday am I going to be totally screwed?

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    been going since i was in high school , not gonna make this year .....always April 2014 for me.....found some good deals over the years in the gun flea market area

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    the breakfast doesnt open till 7 but could get there super early for parking. so your not parking forever away.

The guys I travel with, have been going for years. They are older and like to park close to the line. One dude is in his late 60's. When you get to that age, getting up at 4am seems to be the standard.

Top Bottom