• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • himant

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    love mine, works great on federal or CCI, did a lot of research and found the S&W to be the "most" like the ar platform, the other ar clone 22s are not so much...

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Very happy with mine. I run Remington Golden Bullets primarily because that is what runs in my Glock AA kits.

I got the MOE version, and put a PA red dot on it.

fastang50

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Reliable, reasonably accurate. I don't clean mine and it doesn't seem to care, of course only a few K through it so far.

t1545jh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Kokomo
    I put a slide-fire and timney trigger on mine. Most fun I have had in years. I know, I know, the trigger and slide-fire cost more than the gun, but it was totally worth it!

hvacrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Jay County
    Ordered Mine

Just placed an order for a MOE version today should be here monday. My can will be awaiting the arrival. Also my MP22 Pistol will have a new mate.

himant

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    i have one in camo, have shot 1500 rounds, no problems,, lots of fun and real cheep compared to the 223 ammo..pretty much on the mark to 100yrds..

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    went with a CMMG drop-in BCG...wish I woulda just spent the $$$ and got the SWMP22

Out of curiosity, why do you say that? Reliability? Accuracy? Ease of switching?

Just curious because I've had a lot of people ask me, but I have no first hand experience with .22 conversions.

DialTone301

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    East Central IL
    I have a Spikes drop in and it has never been consistently reliable. One time it runs great and the next time I am ready to throw it in the creek. I gave up and bought a M&P 15-22. I wish I had done that in the first place...it always works.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Just found out this weekend mine will not cycle the new cci quiet ammo, I have not tried it without being suppressed but I figured I'd just USA that ammo for my bolt guns

The CCI Quiet rds won't cycle any semi-auto that I have seen. We tried them in a number of rifles and pistols at this past Sunday's NWI Meet and Shoot, and none of them cycled. Stick with the CCI Standard Velocity for the suppressor. Keep the quiet rds for a Bolt.

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    I went to the range and killed some paper.. I have discovered I am less than effective without optics. Blind as a bat apparently. I think this rimfire has more potential than I can wring out using open sights.

What are you guys using for optics, if anything?

Top Bottom