• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    How can anyone with a brain believe this BS? Chiraq is the violent crime capital of the US with the place looking like a shooting gallery with live human targets. It’s common to see news reports of 20, 30+ shootings and numerous dead every weekend. Even more on holiday weekends!
    Baltimore, Kansas City, Trenton, Camden, D.C., San Fran, Detroit, Minneapolis, Newark, New York, Boston and virtually every Democrap controlled city are overrun with gangs, violent crimes, and rampant shootings.
    I really don’t want to include Indy in that list; however, we can’t overlook the every morning shooting and murders reports on the morning news. :shoot:
    Again a Democrap (Hog$hit and Mears) controlled city!
    Wake up people!

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    What part is BS?

NCVS-Violent-Crime-Data-2013-2022-.jpg

1724184878587.jpeg

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Maybe I’m missing something or I’m just dumb, but both charts to me anyway, show crime up during Biden. Regardless of how it’s reported.

The other pdf’s in the report show how crime is reduced when people are armed.

Lott has been at the forefront of the gun rights argument for as long as I can remember. Always been on our side, with statistical facts. Repeatable, peer reviewed studies.

But again maybe I’m mistaken.:dunno:

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    It’s much worse now than is being suggested.

OK, I’ll just have to believe that. But that is not the point the
    OP was making. He simply stated,

Interesting read from John Lott

I agreed and thanked him.
    :ingo:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Maybe I’m missing something or I’m just dumb, but both charts to me anyway, show crime up during Biden. Regardless of how it’s reported.

The other pdf’s in the report show how crime is reduced when people are armed.

Lott has been at the forefront of the gun rights argument for as long as I can remember. Always been on our side, with statistical facts. Repeatable, peer reviewed studies.

But again maybe I’m mistaken.:dunno:
    And remember. He admits he is not a "gun guy" He has only owned a gun for personal protection in the last several years. (a small fraction of his history posting gun stats)

He is a solid (probably on the spectrum) super geek that sees the truth and wants to get it out there. Simply because it is the truth, and he sees the lies being pushed to force a narrative.

This dude is 110% legit. And not because he is on "our" side. He is on the side of the data aka the truth.

Top Bottom