• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    ARs are gaining in popularity so fast, because Americans have finally figured out that they are far more reliable than the errornet would have some folks believe. Also, after about 30 years of continuous improvement and developement, the flat top has perfected the rifle is many ways.

May they all rest in peace !

I think in the last two mass shootings in the U.S. AR platforms were used and I think they both malfunctioned and things could have been worse.

Just one person with a handgun and some training could have stopped both shootings when that blk rifle malfunctioned but no one was CC
    Glad they did'nt have a :smileak: or many more people would have died

:twocents:

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    May they all rest in peace !
    Glad they did'nt have a :smileak: or many more people would have died
    :twocents:

If they would have had AKs then they wouldn't have hit anything. If you can spout baseless BS so can I.

I'll make you a deal. I'll give you the AK of your choise, a full combat load at a distance of 300 yards, and I'll do the same with an AR. We can then blaze away at each other until one is hit. I will gaurantee mine will not jam, and I'll fill it with dirt just to give you an edge.

Exo594

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    ARs are wonderful. People sometimes avoid buying/selling AKs because of the red/evil/gangsta/whatever that they're often associated with. And the mags are ugly.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    If they would have had AKs then they wouldn't have hit anything. If you can spout baseless BS so can I.

I'll make you a deal. I'll give you the AK of your choise, a full combat load at a distance of 300 yards, and I'll do the same with an AR. We can then blaze away at each other until one is hit. I will gaurantee mine will not jam, and I'll fill it with dirt just to give you an edge.

While your point is taken, how many engagements outside of A-stan take place at 300 meters?

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    While your point is taken, how many engagements outside of A-stan take place at 300 meters?

Anywhere, where distances for engagements of that distance could be common, such as areas where large open fields are common. If I'm looking for a fighting rifle, I want something that can cover the most bases, and one of those bases is predictable and reliable accuracy to 300+ meters.

Top Bottom