• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Anyone want a free dog or lost one in that area? Andrew Horning found a nice looking, well cared for hound of some sort on his farm. Unfortunately, he's got his full quota of dogs. Anyone want to help out or who might know this dog?
    Andrew Horning

Help!
    This young fellow (ridgeback mix? It doesn't show in these pictures, but he seems to have a distinct-ish ridge of reversed-direction fur) came to our place today. If I take in any more dogs my wife will take ME to the pound.
    Sorry about the bad picture quality; this youngster is friendly and energetic, and I didn't have good lighting.
    If he's not just lost, then he was apparently dropped off in the middle of nowhere (my farm) by somebody who'd cared for him, but ran out of money. He seems to be smart and in pretty good shape.
    I can't keep him.
    Do you want a dog?
    I've had to put him in our empty chicken coop to keep him from our other dogs.

1497860_10152111913505280_372084427_o.jpg

1493412_10152111913480280_1443120058_o.jpg

1504313_10152111913485280_399297035_o.jpg

If you might need a new besty or know this young fellow drop Andy a line here on INGO or on Facebook.

Last edited:

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    I know Freedom is a little ways from Indy, but if he has Facebook, maybe suggest that he posts him on the "Indy Lost Pet Alert" page. Seems like people from all over the state post on there, and if he was just lost, he may even already be posted on the page. They have a pretty decent number of followers, and seem to do pretty good at getting lost pets home and finding homes for unwanted pets.

Edit: Heres a link to the page if interested. https://www.facebook.com/IndyLostPetAlert

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Ah, sorry. Didn't see that. I didn't click the link since it was all copy and pasted for us! Just thought I'd throw it out there though!
    I reposted your link and Andy has already posted the dog up there. Hopefully, it's just lost and can find its way home via FB. If not the offer still stands. He's a nice looking hound.

Top Bottom