Looking for used guns, check this place out.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    I have bought from them several times, lovely store if you ever get the chance. Maybe a spring roadtrip is in order?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Wow those are some unbelievable prices! I wish we had a used inventory like that here in Central Indiana.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I've got a buddy up in MI and he's bought a few guns from them. Always been happy and he says they have some excellent gunsmith's working there too!

Doug K

fireball168

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Clinton
    If you're making the pilgrimage up there, stop at Guns Galore in Fenton on the way.

Its been my experience that you'd better call Williams ahead of time to see that they've still got it.

Double digit unemployment in Michigan this week, expected to hit 12% next week.

Firearms are getting cheap up there.

RFT

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Valpo
    Are there private individuals out there that have an FFL (I'm guessing this is a license) that would accept shipment of a gun for a commission or something for an out of State dealing like this?

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Find and FFL dealer near you

Are there private individuals out there that have an FFL (I'm guessing this is a license) that would accept shipment of a gun for a commission or something for an out of State dealing like this?

Rick, look for an FFL Dealer near you who does transfers and they can receive the gun for you from another out of state FFL. Places like GunBroker.com Online Gun Auction have search engines that allow you to put in your zip code and will give you all the FFL near you that have signed up offering to do transfers. A transfer costs from $15 up to $35 or more depending on the FFL. Good Luck.

fireman1328

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Nice..... Being as I'm looking for a new gun right now I may have to make a road trip. Maybe I can talk the wife into a weekend trip. I still have a ton of Holiday Inn priority points from when I was traveling. Thanks for the link.

Fire

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    I found a place that has huge BLT sandwiches with 20 strips of bacon on it, that is in the same area of michigan. I brought up the idea that a few people could get a weekend and take a trip up there to eat and check out whats in stock there.

Fire, if you decide to go send me a message. I'd love to go.

fireman1328

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Will do. Even if the wife don't go it sounds like a good trip to me. It looks like they have a bunch of Winchester levers at a reasonable price. I wish they had their ammo prices on the website.

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    I have my eye on one of the savage rifles. I havent called to make sure they have it in stock, but i would if i thought i would actually go there to pick something up.

Top Bottom