• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RipkinC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Indy
    Ok, I normally ISWB carry with a CompTac holster. I am looking for a good way besides my pockets for my mag to go along with that and wanted opinions from those who are in a sim situation. I am thinking something either ISWB like my holster or a Pancake Mag Pouch. I am looking for something nice and slim to hold one or 2 mags. Problem Is I carry a p220 and a p226 (holster fits both, but mag pouches would have to be different.
    I have hurd good and bad things about ISWB mag pouches so possibly leaning towards a Pancake-style leather one.
    Either way please let me know what you like and if any brand is better than the other.
    thanks!

Tobryan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Lafayette
    I have a couple galco's that ride high and use snaps or the belt loop. I really like them. Mine are 1911 and G22 sinle mag holsters.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I made one of these for my glock 9mm mags. I need to get on making a second one.

I don't like pancake mag holders as they take up too much real estate on my belt line. I already have a pancake OWB, or an even wider hybrid IWB, and a light holder. Adding a pancake double mag pouch would effectively give me one option for carrying it-7 oclock. With dual singles, I can carry them wherever I want :)

Images in first post.

Kydex Holster and Two Single Mag Pouches for Glock 17 (Sold) - AR15.Com Archive

RipkinC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Indy
    Cool, thanks. I'm leaning e leather rout since they often have a back pannel to give some padding on the body against the plates/pads on the bottom of the mags. My 226 mags can be sharp even in my pocket, and even after rounding corners smooth. Kidex ones are nice for tactical stuff but I'm looking for nice ones for every day carry that's more concealed. Otherwise I have used And liked the blade tech ones

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Cool, thanks. I'm leaning e leather rout since they often have a back pannel to give some padding on the body against the plates/pads on the bottom of the mags. My 226 mags can be sharp even in my pocket, and even after rounding corners smooth. Kidex ones are nice for tactical stuff but I'm looking for nice ones for every day carry that's more concealed. Otherwise I have used And liked the blade tech ones
    The ones I made conceal perfectly, and aren't too burdensome. I carry a g17 mag in it FWIW

Top Bottom