• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DukeDelaware

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2011
    Avon
    My wife is dental school. She has heard all about the "chain" dental offices. The ethics (or lack there of) that are enforced by corporate. In short they will want to do work that does not need to be done. AFD in Avon is not a chain and has a good reputation.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    My wife is dental school. She has heard all about the "chain" dental offices. The ethics (or lack there of) that are enforced by corporate. In short they will want to do work that does not need to be done. AFD in Avon is not a chain and has a good reputation.
    Avon Family Dentistry?

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I use Murphy's landing dental in south greenwood... May not be that far if you are near 37 or whatever.

Super honest people last one I had they liked to water down the novicane and find cavities that were not really there.... Sadly I did not find out until I left....

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I use Dr. Robert Vote. He's on Decatur Blvd right of Kentucky Ave. Near 6-points Rd. Should be easy to get to. I've never had to wait in the waiting room, and he's a very skilled general and cosmetic dentist. Sure, they'll try to sell you cosmetic procedures, but if you tell him that you're only interested in healthy teeth and gums, that's what he'll do. I've been seeing him for 5 years now. If you need something extensive, he has to send you elsewhere, which is a downer. I had to have an old root canal redone. The guy he referred me to was great. So far, he's placed one new crown and repaired 3 others. So I've got pretty good seat time with him. My son got braces and had to have 4 teeth extracted. He's 11 and said he never felt the shots.

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    You did say a Navy Dentist? :dunno:

street-dentist-01.jpg

Last edited:

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Dr Skip Cheesman in Plainfield

Brother stay far away from those Gentle Dentist/Aspen Dental places. My mother's a dental hygenist and has told me alot of horror stories about them. Go see Dr. Cheesman in Plainfield. This guy's the best and really supports the military. I've been going there for years and he knows what he's doing and won't steer you wrong or sell you services you don't need. He's across the street from Walgreens off Dan Jones Rd. He's been known to do free or low cost services for veterans with no insurance. He's a good dude.:twocents:

Top Bottom