Don't want to mention the .45acp

Not to bad..

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Thanks for the update, but a lot of us have sworn off Dicks after how they screwed over gun owners by stopping their AR-15 sales. -1 Dicks.

Longshot-JSFL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Everyone has a beef with someone.. My guns were starving.
    No one will take it off my hands for what I have in it?

Longshot-JSFL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Well if you were there you would have seen a line of people literally unload a pallet of ammo as fast as humanly possible. I was getting some gloves. Right place. Funny how you know about things you weren't there to see.

Noway Jose

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Don't beat the guy up for buying some ammo from dick's. I dont support their choice, but if i was in his shoes, I'd have done the same thing. My boycott has consisted of not basing any trips to the mall for a dick's shopping trip. If my girlfriend drags me to the mall, you bet i'll check their shelves. And when i buy something I am sure to use my Amex to minimize their profit. If I'm feeling extra surly i might ask for two or three bags.

Longshot-JSFL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Ok I guess I'll keep it.. I feel horrible about it.
    Maybe 1500 bangs for 80 bucks will help.
    Saw a lot of you at the gun show pay 75 a brick, I'm sure that all went to a good cause.
    Maybe instead of condemning me, you explain what dicks did to you. I personally dont care for them for running galyans out. But whatever. I'll do what I want.

andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    Ok I guess I'll keep it.. I feel horrible about it.
    Maybe 1500 bangs for 80 bucks will help.
    Saw a lot of you at the gun show pay 75 a brick, I'm sure that all went to a good cause.
    Maybe instead of condemning me, you explain what dicks did to you. I personally dont care for them for running galyans out. But whatever. I'll do what I want.

In December Dicks pulled all of their AR and caved to the powers that be. Totally disrespecting the law abiding citizens and their 2A. As I am sure most here on INGO would agree, I would rather give my money to Pro-2A businesses.

Just my:twocents:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Maybe instead of condemning me, you explain what dicks did to you. I personally dont care for them for running galyans out.

Ask and ye shall receive:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/the_legislation_of_the_2nd_amendment/252683-if_you_need_another_reason_not_to_shop_at_dicks.html
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long_guns/255453-troy_defenses_statement_in_regards_to_dicks_sporting_goods.html

I'm not seeing anyone condemning you. Just people explaining why they don't buy at Dicks. Dicks screwed over their customers who had legitimately expected to purchase good quality ARs at Black Friday prices. This wasn't bait and switch. It was bait and attack their customers.

Oh, and they didn't run Galyans out. They bought Galyans.

Top Bottom