• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • us_agent

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    The masses will care when its to late. I'm not saying all hopes lost but as long as people have their tv and fast food, they just don't want to know whats going on. If they don't see it, it doesn't happen. I work with people like this. It drives me nuts. I preach every day but it falls on deaf ears.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    The masses will care when its to late. I'm not saying all hopes lost but as long as people have their tv and fast food, they just don't want to know whats going on. If they don't see it, it doesn't happen. I work with people like this. It drives me nuts. I preach every day but it falls on deaf ears.

Keep preaching it.

images

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Perhaps.

But it is nonetheless important that they hear the message.

When the slaughtering of the sheep begins, some sheep who have heard the message may wake up. Perhaps they will find the courage to help the sheepdogs put the wolves in their proper place.

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Perhaps.

But it is nonetheless important that they hear the message.

When the slaughtering of the sheep begins, some sheep who have heard the message may wake up. Perhaps they will find the courage to help the sheepdogs put the wolves in their proper place.
    We can only hope. I will preach when I can until the day I die. Which by the way will be when I am 102 and still smoking and drinking.:D Carry on.

Top Bottom