• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    Several months ago I purchased a BD380 for summer carry when my regular carry was just too big. I wanted something small and very concealable while out doing what most of us do in the summer. I was looking for something comfortable that I could wear with minimal clothing. After purchasing the firearm I headed to the Diamondback Firearms website to accessorize. I purchased a few mags but most importantly I purchased a concealed carry holster. There were plenty to choose but I wanted IWB since the firearm is so small. I usually do not like to carry IWB as I find it a bit uncomfortable. But with a very small firearm I thought that it may be the ticket for me.

I decided on purchasing the Parker Holster as it "looked" to be exactly what I was looking for in comfort and concealability. Although the company was very new it looked to have a very well made holster. Upon receiving the holster I was very impressed with the quality and materials used. I was very impressed with the felt "comfort" backing that I had never seen on this style holster before. Now I am one of the picky fellows when it comes to certain things and holsters is one of them. I examined and put the holster through its paces. The first thing I noticed was the very snug fit. This is actually something I like in a holster as it allows for a good fit after break in. I slid a very thin layer of cardboard behind the gun as I holstered it to give it the break in I like and wore it for a day. After that it was a perfect fit and has stayed that way. I did find one issue that I though could possibly become a problem down the road with the holster. (Mind you I am very picky and do these things). I grabbed the camera an took a bunch of photos and sent them off to Parker along with my personal info. I was SHOCKED when the owner of the company replied and asked for me to call him at my earliest convenience. That I did shortly after receiving his email back. He was very professional and was very interested in hearing more on the issue I felt there was with the holster. He kindly thanked me for my time and said he would get back with me soon.

Several days later Parker called me back. He said I was the first one to point out the potential issue and was glad I had shared it. He said he was actually going to retool to make sure it was corrected. He also said that once the new models were done he would like to send me another improved holster for me to scrutinize. Several weeks passed and I received an email that the new improved holsters were done and I could expect one soon. It took a week or so and the new holster was here. I went over the thing with a fine tooth comb and cant find any flaws with it. These holsters are a definite bargain for what you get in quality and materials used. They are also extremely comfortable to wear all day long. I have had other IWB holsters of other brands and this one IMO is about as good as they get and the price is less than most of this quality. There really was nothing wrong with the origional model, but with one concerned person ( I really should be checked for OCD .... LOL ) Parker still made the change. I really have to give credit where credit is due. I have not been asked to review this holster nor do I gain anything from this. I just wanted to share a VERY positive experience I have had.

Here is a link to Parker Holster:

http://www.parkerholsters.com/collections/vendors?q=Diamondback

2012-05-29_13-26-13_630.jpg

2012-05-29_13-26-46_116.jpg

2012-05-29_13-27-22_98.jpg

Top Bottom