Long journey (hopefully) coming to an end soon.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    If the law doesn't specify what damages you are entitled to on that magical 61st day, the law is toothless. You can sue and be awarded -- I dunno, donuts, maybe?

MrJewbagel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    West Laffy
    It took 7 months for mine to arrive. Only 8 wks for my wife's. of course she is way better looking than me
    You may have something there.

UPDATE: Got a call from L1 Identity Solutions today saying I had to reschedule to be reprinted. They were deeply sorry for the problem they caused, of course. Anyway, I got printed again today and so it's back to waiting.

I'm still wondering why, after the first go around with the ISP and my sending them my receipt from L1, it took a further 6months for me to be told that I needed to be reprinted.

I first got printed in January.

I was told my fingerprints weren't on file in June, so I sent them my receipt.

I'm told I need to be reprinted in December.

The timeline is somewhat infuriating.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    You may have something there.
    UPDATE: Got a call from L1 Identity Solutions today saying I had to reschedule to be reprinted. They were deeply sorry for the problem they caused, of course. Anyway, I got printed again today and so it's back to waiting

I first got printed in January.

Inexcusible. I hope someone "fast tracks" your app now.

Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    What's your view on our new ISP superintendent? This kinda thing never happened with the last guy in this position. To bad he shared his opinion with the news media and got canned!

MrJewbagel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    West Laffy
    Inexcusible. I hope someone "fast tracks" your app now.
    My train of thought exactly.

The term "Banana Republic" comes to mind !
    Way too similar for comfort.

What's your view on our new ISP superintendent? This kinda thing never happened with the last guy in this position. To bad he shared his opinion with the news media and got canned!
    I haven't followed him as closely as I should. Although I do remember reading that he's a Ball State grad, so that's one point against him.

MrJewbagel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    West Laffy
    UPDATE: Just received my LTCH today!

After a few more complications (lack of communication between ISP and my local station that lead to me being a used and abused middle man), everything finally got sorted out.

After a total of 11 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days I can finally start to carry my handgun. What a journey it has been.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.

After a few more complications (lack of communication between ISP and my local station that lead to me being a used and abused middle man), everything finally got sorted out.

After a total of 11 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days I can finally start to carry my handgun. What a journey it has been.

That's awesome ! :thumbsup:

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana

Great, now carry everywhere you are legally allowed to carry. Carry every day, every night, no matter what, just carry.

Gunner

Top Bottom