• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Refrigerator27

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Anyone know of a place that sells hardened steel targets such as the ferris wheel style targets, animal silhouettes, reactive targets all rated up to .45 and 223?

I know cabela's, walmart, others have those those champion brand targets but I'd rather support a local place.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
      maxresdefault.jpg
      261.5 KB · Views: 1

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    To be fair.....I am not saying Bobcat's targets are overly expensive. They are fairly priced.

But like most things, you CAN find it cheaper on the interwebs.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Bobcat should have some. I know he has grown and had a full fledged shop now and. It just selling targets. The rural king here in town right next to bobcat has a display of steel targets. Didn’t get close enough to see all details or prices but seemed a little nicer than the Walmart stuff. YMMV

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    R & Z Targets is out of Bourbon, IN. I've bought paper and steel targets from him. Years ago he cut some steel IHMSA silhouette targets for our club near Knox. He's a pretty good guy and his targets are nice. He is always at the Valpo gun show. I do not think he has a Texas Star though.

Name

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Randolph County
    Bobcat should have some. I know he has grown and had a full fledged shop now and. It just selling targets. The rural king here in town right next to bobcat has a display of steel targets. Didn’t get close enough to see all details or prices but seemed a little nicer than the Walmart stuff. YMMV
    I bought one from rural king on Black Friday around $18. Either 10 or 12 inch can't remember. It's ar500 rated for rifle, I believe 3/8 thick. Excellent target. Hit it with a lot of 9 and 45. Some 22 and 12 gauge. It'll probably last a lifetime. I also bought a base and hanger for it on Amazon, so all in around $100.

Top Bottom