Please reply by conversation.

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    TRADE PENDING

*UPDATE: NEW XS BIG DOT NIGHT SIGHTS HAVE BEEN INSTALLED AS HAS AN EXTENDED TAKE DOWN LEVER*

What I'm Interested In: Looking for one thing, and one thing in particular (also looking for other trades, just scroll down); A Glock 19 RTF 2 with FISH GILL serrations on the slide. Tired of that RTF frame tearing up your shirt, ruining your holster? Switch back to the less abrasive Gen 3 non-RTF frame! IF you have one, and would rather have the standard serrations, now's a good opportunity.

About The Gun: Has BRAND new XS Big Dot Night Sights installed as well as an extended take down lever for easier breakdown. Frame is Austrian made. This G19 has seen 100 rounds, and has had a polish job done on the internals equating to a much smoother trigger. Also installed is an extended slide stop release. No wear on the gun, it literally is 99.9%. I have filled in the engraving on the slide with a durable white paint, and it looks sharp.

Included: Glock comes with everything that it would come with when bought new. cleaning rod, bore brush, speed loader, paperwork and the test fired casing. Also included is a nice DeSantis IWB holster.

Willing to travel: Would like to keep it local to Indianapolis, but don't hesitate to ask either way.

Other Trade Interests Include:

- WASR 10 AK 47+Cash and Ammo (Maybe a KelTec PF9 in lieu of ammo and cash)
    - Remington 870 in good shape+ Taurus 605 or Ruger LC9
    - HK USP 9c
    - CZ P01 WITH NIGHT SIGHTS (IWB holster preferred, and I have a nice IWB I can add as well to even it out)
    - G19 RTF2 without the fish gill serrations
    - Ruger SP101 3" with a night sight set-up/carry package. Ammo would be a plus as well.
    - S&W 686 4"

*NOT INTERESTED IN RUGER LCR's!*

Summation: So, like I said guys and gals, if you have an RTF 2 out there with the fish gill serrations, and feel like you'd rather have the standard serrations, now's the time to do it!

:ingo:

ifbk1d.jpg

n3nul4.jpg

23uxx61.jpg

4janf9.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics