• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, I was like an overwhelmed kid in a candy store, so only 5 pic.
    And, my skills have deteriorated, so not as good as others.

Sharps are on my list.
    20140426_122616_zps078ca583.jpg

20140426_122549_zpse9317db2.jpg

20140426_122545_zps3bd9af12.jpg

And I stopped off at the creators of my "Black Betty"..... Black Rain Ordnance"
    20140426_113539_zps424df22c.jpg

20140426_125722_zpsc4f8b380.jpg

DrWin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Met The owner/lead writer for the truth about guns. great guy and great website if you havent checked it out yet. The convention was awesome any one else try out the tracking point booth with the rifle you could try?

That's awesome. I was hoping to see him or the other writers since I visit the site a lot, but I didn't have any luck. I was also hoping to catch the Law of Self Defense author, too.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I did buy a couple sets of Eagle secret service grips for revolvers. Pretty neat to buy them from the president of the company.
    MrJet yammered with him for half an hour (non grips related). When we went to dinner last night at the Texas Roadhouse, they were at the next table. Lol

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    I had a chance to make it out today (Saturday) here is a sampling of some of the pics I took.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The Gunny

attachment.php

attachment.php

Me and my new Friend

attachment.php

Needless to say it was awesome. I have never been to an NRA Convention, it won't be my last.

cant believe this thread went 14 pages without a mention or pic of Jessica Barton. I was as thrilled to meet her as I was to see the guns. Guess you have to know her from the drag racing scene to appreciate her. Very cool girl.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    A lot of great photos from the show, but I think have an ace up my sleeve! Miguel Jr and fellow INGOer 49cj3a's son made the lead photo from Day 2 coverage at Beretta USA's website: http://blog.beretta.com/nra-annual-meeting-day-2-the-action-heroes-arrive

We met the blog editor at the Beretta booth and he asked permission to use the boys' photo on the site. Of course I had to take Miguel Jr's Kriss hat off before they took the photo. ;)

Fatal_Weapon.jpg

Dockem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    W Indyanner
    Indy's first NRA Convention

Went Friday with the wife and a friend. Quite impressive! Truly enjoyed all the exhibits, felt like a kid with $5 in a candy store!

Got some gun catalogs and literature for later reading. Was tempted to meet R. Lee, but line looked 2 hours long. Met a friend I hadn't seen in 4 years that owns a gunshop now. Good talk.

Seems like Indy did a good job with it's first NRA convention, hope that it can come back again soon!

PS: Thanks to those posting pics!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I spoke with a rep who said Friday seemed less busy than The last one, but people were friendlier and he was engaging so many more people. Go Indiana!

Top Bottom