Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I noticed someone else yesterday that was under 50, dropped a couple of one liners and that was it. Not on a run so no one cares. I looked at his prior posts and that is all he does. Every month or so, post a couple like that and then leave. Never arouses any suspicion.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I noticed someone else yesterday that was under 50, dropped a couple of one liners and that was it. Not on a run so no one cares. I looked at his prior posts and that is all he does. Every month or so, post a couple like that and then leave. Never arouses any suspicion.
    There's someone with an ad in the Long Guns section now with only 24 posts, not a Site Supporter. He's a long time member (2008), so maybe he was a Site Supporter at one time. Just looked odd to me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe they should just use a lorem ipsum generator, to post paragraphs of text. Then if people complain that their posts are gibberish, accuse them of being anti-Latin racists.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Maybe they should just use a lorem ipsum generator, to post paragraphs of text. Then if people complain that their posts are gibberish, accuse them of being anti-Latin racists.

It seems like it would be pretty easy just to use google to find a different gun forum, and then copy and paste from there. I suppose that is probably beyond the average person that becomes a shooter though.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I'll take "The Names of Things You Didn't Even Know Existed" for $200, Alex.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I think it's amazing the obsession some have over me. I'm just your straight all-American, good-looking, really smart, well built, cooler than the other side of the pillow, "don't start none, won't be none," academic, with really big shoes, who loves fast cars, guns, Jesus, and jagermeister.

....almost forgot, and awesome.

...oh and modest.

:)

[video=youtube;mYKWch_MNY0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKWch_MNY0&t=123s[/video]

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    "Nobody needs to worry about the Huns."

Don't forget us.....

goth-rf-gettycarstenkoall.jpg
    mcb-adrianopolis.jpg

Man...The Visigoths have really went down hill the last 2000 years or so....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom