12   0   0
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    53rAu2L.gif

Let's all take a breath....Please....

You got to allow me this one CM.....I only pull this in case of emergency....

giphy.gif

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I really need to watch more reality tv. I don't know what any of that means.

Pitching woo is courting someone. Fairly dated, but if you're a fan of 1950s and earlier country music you'll hear it. Such as Hank Williams:

[video=youtube;k_WxA4DKO78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_WxA4DKO78[/video]

Not sure on the "shade" thing.

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Pitching woo is courting someone. Fairly dated, but if you're a fan of 1950s and earlier country music you'll hear it. Such as Hank Williams:

[video=youtube;k_WxA4DKO78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_WxA4DKO78[/video]

Not sure on the "shade" thing.

Ahh well I was born in that sweet spot where I didn't know how to pitch woo and I'm too old to throw shade.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's really not an ignore list anyway. You still know the person you'd like to ignore is posting and when someone quotes him/her, you see that too. It'd be cool to have a super-ignore feature. None of those places in the thread that so-and-so-posted-here-but-you've-got-them-on-ignore-so-you-can't-see-what-they-posted messages, none of those visible quotations in other peoples' posts -- a complete sanitization. :D

You could just put them on your hit list and eventually achieve [STRIKE]final solution[/STRIKE] complete sanitization. Too soon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom