• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    I know it's a little bit longer of a drive but bradis has several AKs on their rack. I don't remember if there were any wasrs but they had several around that price point.

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    I have been wanting to check out Bradis for awhile. I may try to bounce in there the next time I am in the Indy area. Gander in Lafayette has a new WASR for 599 but thats a little steep. They had one on the used rack but I couldnt get any help to look at it. I hate Gander a lot.

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    I dont really have a designated price range in mind. I know that I can order one from Centerfiresystems for $499 plus transfer. Id like to find one privately if possible but if not I would prefer to handle it first. If anyone has one they are thinking of selling dont hesitate to contact me, but the purpose of this thread is to see if anyone has seen them in an LGS.

Airborne18th

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    It would be good to handle them first. You want to ensure the sights aren't canted, the piston moves freely, and mags fit the mag well tightly. I am sure some has one they would sell you. Be patient.

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    Well I stopped back in Gander and had a good laugh. Their new WASR 10/63 was $599. Their used WASR 10/63 was $699. It was USED. They didnt seem to understand my point when I pointed out the pricing. I laughed to myself and wandered out of the store. To answer an above question I have roughly $600 budgeted for the rifle.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, by the time you factor in shipping and transfer fee, you're bumping up against that $599 price pretty quickly even if you were to order one for $499. I do understand wanting to check it out in person too though.

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    No kidding! The shop 2 miles from me has a $10 transfer fee. And several places run $499 shipped on the WASRs from time to time. So... $90 off the $599 at Gander PLUS TAX. which bumps you up against $650.

Top Bottom