• ...and so much more!
  • newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    how much would you pay?

not mentioning names but i was at a gun store today and the person behind the counter offered $100, ik they gotta have a profit margin but im not lookin to be out either

btw this is not meant to be a classified so dont treat it like one

UPDATE

i decided... since i had bought it already with that cheap stock on it... so im keeping it and gonna put a monte carlo stock on it, bipod, recoil buffer, and a railed dust cover on it to make her a plinker and use her for huntin.

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Is there ammo in that can? If so, how many rounds?
    Honestly, I don't know about the value of SKSs anymore, last one I bought I paid $79 for it. I'm quite certain $100 is way on the low side.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    $150 bucks is what I would pay.

You could easily pull 400-550, though, depending on condition and make.

For some reason they've been spiking the past few years.

GBolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    You might do better putting the original wood back on it and selling the Tupperware separate.

newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    That's why you don't sell at a gun store. You should be able to get about $300+ for it in the current market.

i was lookin to trade for a used mossberg 500

With that stock? Realistically wouldn't consider it. Original stock? $200-$250 max, depending on condition

its still in the same condition i bought it. previous owner(s) have clearly shot her but i havent put one round down the pipe yet

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    its still in the same condition i bought it. previous owner(s) have clearly shot her but i havent put one round down the pipe yet

I meant more the condition of the wood, obviously if you bought it without the original stock it's a moot point, but personally I like (and I'm sure many more would agree) the original look of a gun like that.

A stock like that, will be a tougher sell IMO, and if you do sell it you probably won't get what you want, unless you happen to find someone really into that stock.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not so much. $300 for that gun would be fair to you. Try posting it in the classifieds.
    I sold mine for $450 but it had a mag conversion, optic, by-pod etc. Did I see a bayonet on yours. That is a plus.

newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    Not so much. $300 for that gun would be fair to you. Try posting it in the classifieds.
    I sold mine for $450 but it had a mag conversion, optic, by-pod etc. Did I see a bayonet on yours. That is a plus.

numbers match with bayo

heck 300 wont hurt me, but im kinda lookin to trade for a used mossberg 500,used rem 870, or anyother used shotty i can switch barrels on

and im on the fence right now about wantin to give her up

Top Bottom